[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
lv 74 and i'm not completely geared atm but it works very well for me (doing t7-8 maps atm) rings amulet and belt are self found boots helmet and gloves cost me a few chaoses and body armour cost me 5 chaos and 1 fusing for 6l (luckiest moment of my life xD )

very nice. craft all atribs on gear if you can afford to, extra str ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi guys, im wondering if this is still a good build for the 3.0? I probably wont get a higher level than 50, 60 top but most likely 40 lol. Will there be huge changes?
why cant be played without EE? im doing that since i dont have a 6l perfect colour match belly to proc it. the road was great until t12 maps where i start dieying a lot and dont know why!i ve invested like 3 ex on gear and now i feel its not worthy, the kind of item that you have cost around 2 ex each in legacy...dont know how the others RF do but i dont feel tanky at all.
Last edited by merovingian223 on Jun 11, 2017, 11:46:15 AM
"
why cant be played without EE? im doing that since i dont have a 6l perfect colour match belly to proc it. the road was great until t12 maps where i start dieying a lot and dont know why!i ve invested like 3 ex on gear and now i feel its not worthy, the kind of item that you have cost around 2 ex each in legacy...dont know how the others RF do but i dont feel tanky at all.

I would love to try explain you, but looking at your gear and gem setup, man.... is the most fked up character I ever saw. You didn't try to understand this build concept whatsoever.

I cba to explain you the benefit of EE. Try wiki. If you are patient try read all the explanation on my build vs EE tab. Same explanation I post on Coco's build. EE or curse for this build have same value. You just throw at least 25% of your damage to the bin when you decide not to go EE. And of course EE dosen't work with your necklace.

Belly wasn't for EE but for EO (elemental overload) and curse and doesn't care about "right" colours. Just get 1 red for CWDT and 2 blue for curse on hit and flammability and stuff it with spells that can apply critical strikes. Those spells can be tempest shield, blade vortex, ice nova etc.. Things that HIT. Also there are easy to test on low lvl areas with RF turned off and let mobs hit you and see the processing of various things. And btw your belly has the colours Demi put in guide. Just follow it.

Where is your glove or helm made with essence? No 30% MORE damage? You don't kill fast enough, so mobs get bored by you and they retaliate by killing you. Those gloves you use are worst than trash. Buy Southbound or Meginord Vise if you can't afford a decent pair. Bone helmet....
Le hup is doing fk all for this. Get a second coral ring with lots of life and str.
Anatomical Knowledge is placed wrong in the tree. Should be between EE and EO, where you have most of inteligence points.

Wtf lvl 88 and still pof lvl 19, no empower? Wtf is doing added cold damage linked with RF? Freeze the burning enemies?

And valable for all who still come and ask why do I die on low tier maps: BECAUSE YOU MISS LIFE REGENERATION.
The fact that you have life regeneration just enough to keep RF going doesn't mean you are tanky. I have 6000 HP regeneration (+45% that is). That keeps me alive. What do you expect to refill your HP after you get hit if you have life regeneration just enough to keep RF? Of course you die at first gang bang you meet.

I let Demi to give you more hammering.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 11, 2017, 12:42:24 PM
I have problems with Dexterity in my build. I want to change ring which gives me +16 to all attributes bcs it is crappy, but I wont able to use Belly and Vortex in my helmet. I was forced to use dexterity in jewels which is..odd.

For now I have 7k hp, 1.1k regen, I was able to make t10 map without bigger problems, have not tried further yet. But I'm considering switching to Kaoms plate. You are using non nerfed version, dunno if 500hp and 38% fire dmg would be better for me. I have 887 str, 160 int and 89 dext. Also I want to change my shoes to some movemenet bonus but its hard to find good in poe trade.My helmet needs enchant but I have not started labbing hard yet. I'm new in game so just mapping/looking arround :) Tips?
Last edited by Kain_Ownage on Jun 11, 2017, 3:19:49 PM
"
Kain_Ownage wrote:
I have problems with Dexterity in my build. I want to change ring which gives me +16 to all attributes bcs it is crappy, but I wont able to use Belly and Vortex in my helmet. I was forced to use dexterity in jewels which is..odd.

For now I have 7k hp, 1.1k regen, I was able to make t10 map without bigger problems, have not tried further yet. But I'm considering switching to Kaoms plate. You are using non nerfed version, dunno if 500hp and 38% fire dmg would be better for me. I have 887 str, 160 int and 89 dext. Also I want to change my shoes to some movemenet bonus but its hard to find good in poe trade.My helmet needs enchant but I have not started labbing hard yet. I'm new in game so just mapping/looking arround :) Tips?

I'm not using Kaoms. get dex on rings/amulet/gloves if you need it.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
You don't kill fast enough, so mobs get bored by you and they retaliate by killing you. Those gloves you use are worst than trash. Buy Southbound or Meginord Vise if you can't afford a decent pair. Bone helmet....
Le hup is doing fk all for this.

Wtf is doing added cold damage linked with RF? Freeze the burning enemies?

I have nothing to add, but this post made me laugh to tears literally, no lie.
Last edited by Vasip on Jun 11, 2017, 10:09:28 PM
I am currently level 79 with this char and gear is complete. But I don't really feel like tanky atm, I get destroyed by Merc and Uber Izaro, even with 6.3k life and 500 ES. Is there something I am doing wrong? I am at something like 14-15% life regen per second
"
I am currently level 79 with this char and gear is complete. But I don't really feel like tanky atm, I get destroyed by Merc and Uber Izaro, even with 6.3k life and 500 ES. Is there something I am doing wrong? I am at something like 14-15% life regen per second

should have 8k+ at level 79.
Thank you so much for making this guide. :) I'm having so much fun with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info