[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

so all that 6L belly of the beast is to proc elemental equilibrium? yisus..im using berek pass for that, but my build is so fail..i cant reach 800 str u.u...im lost help!
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
intered14 wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer, characters should be visible now!

You got only 5.4% life regeneration from tree and you need about 10-11% to sustain RF. Do the lab to take the Chieftain ascendancy. And look on tree for life regeneration %.

I did do the lab, and having the exact same tree as the guide. But still not enough regen. Possible to see where it goes wrong?

Edit:
With purity of fire I slightly gain some HP :)
Last edited by intered14 on Jun 6, 2017, 3:12:58 AM
"
intered14 wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
intered14 wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer, characters should be visible now!

You got only 5.4% life regeneration from tree and you need about 10-11% to sustain RF. Do the lab to take the Chieftain ascendancy. And look on tree for life regeneration %.

I did do the lab, and having the exact same tree as the guide. But still not enough regen. Possible to see where it goes wrong?

Ok, now I have counted 10.5% life regeneration. You still can get 1% from uber lab 2 points. You can drop area increase passives and get more life regeneration from tree.

About auras: link PoF + Vitality + empower. Your target is to have a PoF lvl 23 overall (PoF 21+lvl 3 empower or PoF lvl 20 + lvl 4 empower). Until then you will have only 88% fire resist, so to sustain RF you need 12*0.9= 10.8% HP regeneration. Even if you get another passive to have 11% HP regeneration, you will see you can sustain RF, but after hits you recover life too slow. Look at my tree and try to understand that life regen is what keeps you alive. Also you can use amulet with life regeneration or meginor vise gloves.
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Ok, now I have counted 10.5% life regeneration. You still can get 1% from uber lab 2 points. You can drop area increase passives and get more life regeneration from tree.

About auras: link PoF + Vitality + empower. Your target is to have a PoF lvl 23 overall (PoF 21+lvl 3 empower or PoF lvl 20 + lvl 4 empower). Until then you will have only 88% fire resist, so to sustain RF you need 12*0.9= 10.8% HP regeneration. Even if you get another passive to have 11% HP regeneration, you will see you can sustain RF, but after hits you recover life too slow. Look at my tree and try to understand that life regen is what keeps you alive. Also you can use amulet with life regeneration or meginor vise gloves.

Thanks for the answer, this was really helpful! I made some changes to the skill tree (same as yours now) and got the gaunlets with 2% regen. Now I slowly life
"
intered14 wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Thanks for the answer, this was really helpful! I made some changes to the skill tree (same as yours now) and got the gaunlets with 2% regen. Now I slowly life

Yeah, when you try to swap for the first time as a new RF player, it can be a little tedious figuring out which passive points are most efficient to swap around to make it work, but once you get it and see for yourself it makes more sense. Glad you got it figured out!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
I'm having a hard time understanding the benefit to using a rare chest with life and strength over a Kaom's... I get that we're trying to build as much strength as possible, but the guide says a rare chest can give more life than Kaom's that way. I just don't see how that's possible, or even why you'd want to do that. Wouldn't it be better to get T1 life and strength on all the other rares and then add in Kaom's chest? Or am I missing something? (sorry if this was asked somewhere in the 140 pages before)
See all the numbers for HP at body armours tab

With Belly, which is next decent armour after kaom, you can have 6 sockets. I use to wear belly to keep RF in a 5L before essences come out and we got gloves/helm with 30% more mode. The OP preffer belly due to the ability to stick various spells near CWDT in order to maximize the crit chance (or so I have read his build). Putting Increase critical strikes near cyclone or shield charge does the same thing (will increase the chance of crit from 6 to 16%).
In the end is the choice: some more sockets or some more life?

About T1 str and life, you are right. We are looking for things like that on specific base: leather belt, coral ring, strength implicit amulet, burgonet of various types (for armour), titan gloves or boots (also for armour part). If you can add also +all attributes on some of the items then is great.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 7, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
someone can see mine char ?? it's called " Just Run "

i need to improve , but i don't now how to do it , and get more str and hp !! Thanks, guys!
3.0 viable?
Bayern des samma mia
"
someone can see mine char ?? it's called " Just Run "

i need to improve , but i don't now how to do it , and get more str and hp !! Thanks, guys!

Too many little things and I am tired to say same things over and over. Tree is bad, lots of passives wasted, base type for rings is wrong. Go for T1 str 50-55 and T1 life which depends on item type but is up 90-99.
If u search only last 3 pages you will find answers.

"
3.0 viable?

Not even 2.6 viable in this setup. Post 3.0 tree and i will tell you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info