New Content (Shaper, Guardians)

Honestly, I have a long way to "Shaper and Friends" but no rush. I love mapping and to these fights you need to get a nice gear and call a bro to help ya - otherwise u'll die a lot. 8'(
just play the sh.tty bv/pf ... destroy everything/facetank without any cost .... when i though people was cryin' about rotc ....make me lol.
curious about seein' wat will happen to that abnormality...

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
silumit wrote:
"
almostdead wrote:
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

So far only bv is capable of this kind of damage output. And totem builds with support support.

No-one else is even close. So much for diversity.

Life-based EQ also does it easily solo.
So, ranged skill(EQ), another ranged skill(totem), and BV which is just totally broken. So much for diversity.

Pretty sure nobody cares how you classify the skills...What matters is how they are classified in game.
"
Svegurok wrote:
It saddens me that new content is not for everyone. Majority of players will not see Shaper or Guardians.

Guardians are easier than old T15 Core. So... T15 core wasn't for everyone and noone cried?
Where is the logic?

"

If practice, patience, and skill were all it took to beat endgame content, people would be Heavy Striking Shaper to death, rather than everyone and their dog running some permutation of Blade Vortex and/or Bladefall.

You know why everyone runs Shaper with BV? Because the Shaper is up for 2 weeks and those people doesn't give a damn about patience and skill, they just want to beat it as fast as possible. You need PATIENCE and SKILL which require TIME (not 2 weeks).
After couple of months, there will be people who beat Shaper with casual builds, just like Uber Atizri.
Last edited by Aynix on Sep 20, 2016, 3:47:47 AM
"
silumit wrote:
"
almostdead wrote:
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

So far only bv is capable of this kind of damage output. And totem builds with support support.

No-one else is even close. So much for diversity.

Life-based EQ also does it easily solo.
So, ranged skill(EQ), another ranged skill(totem), and BV which is just totally broken. So much for diversity.

So using a conc effect on EQ,and siting in his face beating on him,makes me RANGE because EQ happens to have AOE when you use increased AOE for trash?
Last edited by Kasapnica on Sep 20, 2016, 6:24:02 AM
"
Kasapnica wrote:

So using a conc effect on EQ,and siting in his face beating on him,makes me RANGE because EQ happens to have AOE when you use increased AOE for trash?

Seems legit! And BV has to be melee because you facetank everything, right?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Kasapnica wrote:

Seems legit! And BV has to be melee because you facetank everything, right?

As i said like 50 times in this forum,everyone has different ideas of what melee is...i just want to know,how conc effect EQ,which i use in life build,where i SIT RIGHT IN THE FACE of the shaper is ranged?
I know. I just used that great "logic" that makes EQ "ranged". If EQ (even with inc. aoe) is ranged, then BV/Vortex/RF is melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info