New Content (Shaper, Guardians)

@Kasapnica: how many fusings did it take you to 6L your items?
Legit less than 2 weeks in the league and people want shaper to already be farmable.

Has anyone thought maybe there should be some long term goals than beating everything in the entire game less then 2 weeks.

Also "majority" of players stop playing the game at level 80 so it hardly matters or now how easy they make the end game content.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 19, 2016, 10:39:35 AM
"
Svegurok wrote:
@Kasapnica: how many fusings did it take you to 6L your items?

Long story short,i linked 2x atziri's and 2x cospris,first ones were traded for starforge,which turned out to be a bad idea,so i resold it to get the second ones.

Overall it took around 1k to link all four of them,though it was funded by the 4 guardians,selling the maps and fragments is a good way to start. Im not arguing about whether my gear is possible for casual players,but also have in mind that the league is 16 days in.Point is,these new bosses can be learned even by people that have 2/3 hours of playtime,and they can fund similar items by selling guardian maps/fragments. There is some DPS checks for sure,but it's not 100% gear,focus is way more important here,and i believe even a casual can do these in 3 months.
It's really cool and fascinating that this game is hard. You dont lose dignity or respect if you cant faceroll every content in the game. You are not weak without 6 link. If you want to have absolutely the best items in the game and kill every boss you need to invest some time(and improve your skills). ALthough... its NOT REQUIRED. Do your best and when you hit the wall think how to break it. Maybe respect some points, farm gemcutters for quality etc.

If you dont want challenge maybe this game is not for you... but please stop bitching about difficulty.

btw. yesterday I saw video how eartquaker life based killed shaper :) Everything is possible.
Last edited by azoriuss on Sep 19, 2016, 12:06:43 PM
"
azoriuss wrote:
btw. yesterday I saw video how eartquaker life based killed shaper :) Everything is possible.

Did this with this slayer 4 times in a row yesterday,though while i didn't post video of the kills,people should stop waiting for video to prove them that the game can be "beaten" by more than the FOTM build.
"
If practice, patience, and skill were all it took to beat endgame content, people would be Heavy Striking Shaper to death, rather than everyone and their dog running some permutation of Blade Vortex and/or Bladefall.

Wait, what's wrong with Heavy Strike?
"
"
Mr_Bill wrote:

Or perhaps the devs are spoon feeding them items and advice.

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

You should read more often them, its good for you.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

So far only bv is capable of this kind of damage output. And totem builds with support support.

No-one else is even close. So much for diversity.

Life-based EQ also does it easily solo.
"
regindyn wrote:
"
If practice, patience, and skill were all it took to beat endgame content, people would be Heavy Striking Shaper to death, rather than everyone and their dog running some permutation of Blade Vortex and/or Bladefall.

Wait, what's wrong with Heavy Strike?
its strikes aren't heavy enough I think
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
CosmicMidget wrote:

So far only bv is capable of this kind of damage output. And totem builds with support support.

No-one else is even close. So much for diversity.

Life-based EQ also does it easily solo.
So, ranged skill(EQ), another ranged skill(totem), and BV which is just totally broken. So much for diversity.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info