PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Chirpyboy wrote:
Anyone else have issue that bout stash tabs that procurement doesnt get past 15 or whateve. It freezes for me then shuts down.

I have 22 tabs and it freezes each time I search through all those full tabs... Fortunately the freeze only lasts for about 5 seconds and then slows down then back to normal.

So it might be you just need to erase ur procurement folder and download a fresh one (after copying settings if you want).
Ok its working...Maybe haha it hit a snag but then got timed out by GGG but now its moving along. Hopefully i can get this up and running!

Ok one problem I found is that its not maxed window sized, or anything. And its stuck on the bottom of my screen so i cant see half of it. Any way to fix this?
Last edited by Chirpyboy on Dec 8, 2013, 9:58:47 PM
Hi,

I have a problem with procurement. Since 2-3 days, I got this message "unable to connect remote server".

I had a look to know what could be the problem and it said it could be a problem with firewall/router/connection.

I restarted my router, disable the firewall, delete procurement, re-install a clear procurement and ..... Nothing happened !!

I think I tried everything but none of them result.

I hope to get a solution asap, thanks
IGN: @slyph3r
"
Foolishness wrote:
Attempting to use this for the first time. Whenever I try to log in, it returns an error that the operation has timed out. Any help?

"
slyph3r wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with procurement. Since 2-3 days, I got this message "unable to connect remote server".

I had a look to know what could be the problem and it said it could be a problem with firewall/router/connection.

I restarted my router, disable the firewall, delete procurement, re-install a clear procurement and ..... Nothing happened !!

I think I tried everything but none of them result.

I hope to get a solution asap, thanks

There's not much I can do about connection issues / timeouts, it must be something specific to that pc or network. If you're on a proxy make sure that the proxy settings are correct. It's also possible that GGG servers are timing out, which I don't have any control over.

"
Makivante wrote:
Halp. What setting can I edit to have it scan even more sexy tabs?

Check the wiki.

"
Sirais wrote:
how about a simple list of all items like the one Poe-Helper is using ? it gives a much better overview than the online copy of the stash layout.
Much better ways of searching and filtering items.

also searching for items does noch search in the Chars it seems. only the stash.

No plans currently to display the stash as a list.

"
Morsexier wrote:
First thing I do every day when I wake up.... BOOT UP PROCUREMENT !

Thanks for sticking around sticky.

Pun.

Haha :P

"
Sonjihi wrote:
I have a problem that every time I click the procurement.exe file to fun the application it will load up and then it will just cross itself off as well as that the procurement.exe icon disappears and I can no longer run the app unless I delete everything and download it all again. Which in most cases causes the same thing to happen again.

Make sure that you have all the files extracted to a directory (eg: c:\Procurement), that your anti virus or firewall software isn't blocking it, and that you have .NET installed (4.5 recommended)

"
mothra74 wrote:
I have the problem that when I use the trading function and select a special tab i reserved for selling, procurement just adds a few items from another stashtab to them.
I then have to manually remove them everytime.
The Shop is in stash tab 12, items from stash tab 7 appear.

If I unselect a tab sometimes it does not remove the code in the window so I have to delete the content. If I reselect the tab it just lists every item twice....

Do you have tabs with the same name?

"
Chirpyboy wrote:
Ok its working...Maybe haha it hit a snag but then got timed out by GGG but now its moving along. Hopefully i can get this up and running!

Ok one problem I found is that its not maxed window sized, or anything. And its stuck on the bottom of my screen so i cant see half of it. Any way to fix this?

Check the wiki for compact mode.

"
L2linhdt wrote:
Is there away for me to select each item i want to post or it gonna just post all the item in the stash i select? My stash is a bit messy between items i want to sell and not, ty.

Not each item no, because then you may as well click them one by one with the forum, what you can do is select which tabs you want to sell.

"
apatia77 wrote:
Just tried your tool and this is such a time saver when updating shops etc.

Thanks for your hard work on this.

No problem!

"
myrahzz wrote:
It's been a while since I posted on this topic. Thank you once again for the amazing tool Procurement is.

Unfortunely on the 1.0 the buyouts are only updated if I restart Procurement, not much of a work since I can just restart in offline mode.

I have a suggestion for future implementation.

- Having a border/color or some kind of indication on items that you've set a buyout, so you know what items don't have buyout. Also having a date attached to the buyout so you know how old is your buyout.

This is a known bug, fixed in the next version, the border idea sounds great, will see what I can do.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
is this safe?
Any ETA on next Ver release? It does alot of things i like, but the lack of buyout working properly is putting me off a little.
Is there currently any way to have buyouts just listed among gear as "normal" items without going down to sourcecode? I fail to see any point to make separate spoiler for buyouts, just have them among rest of spoilers, if item has bo, good, if not, its offers and trading.
Last edited by coe7 on Dec 11, 2013, 8:27:23 AM
How do I change my currency counter. I would like to either change it to show how much exalted/chaos that I have.
"
kellogz87 wrote:
Any ETA on next Ver release? It does alot of things i like, but the lack of buyout working properly is putting me off a little.

No ETA at the moment.

"
coe7 wrote:
Is there currently any way to have buyouts just listed among gear as "normal" items without going down to sourcecode? I fail to see any point to make separate spoiler for buyouts, just have them among rest of spoilers, if item has bo, good, if not, its offers and trading.

This will be in the next version.

"
How do I change my currency counter. I would like to either change it to show how much exalted/chaos that I have.

Edit settings.xml and change the following:

<Setting name="CurrencyDistributionMetric" value="Chaos" />
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Image Caching?

Unless I'm missing something, every time I log into Procurement it downloads the images it needs, always hitting the GG request limit and having to wait x seconds. Would it be possible to cache the images and only download any new ones it might need when logging in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info