PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
VaaXx wrote:
Nope. Funny thing is that procurement worked once and then never again ^^ I even deleted all of my heros except for my main...

Try a clean installation of Procurement, empty folder with default settings file, and see if that goes through.

"
Yohanu wrote:
Suggestion: Add a right-click option for "Highlight" when trading items, and display it on the top of template, as well as the category. I would add this functionality myself, except i'm either working, too drunk or too invested in the game to do it.

The original thinking with the {Stash} tag was that if you have a highlights tab you can go

{Stash:Highlights}

and then not need to mark the items, you can just chuck them in your highlights tab.

"
Ranakor wrote:
Any way to get a steam compatible version? As i log here with steam & not a login / password i'm not sure what i should type

1.0.0 has support for steam users, check the wiki article on SessionID

"
PoisonSin wrote:
is there a Problem with many Tabs?
I have 140 and when i switch to "inventory" and then back to "stash", the program work any more! (Loading...but nothing happend)

EDIT: ok...it works but i have to wait a long time!

GGG impose a limit on the number of requests an account can make, so we can't speed up the login process unfortunately, if we had a proper API login would take 5 seconds. Check the wiki article on downloading only selected leagues

"
Valmyrh wrote:
How on earth do you price things? I've spent a few hours trying to get this to work, it's very frustrating.

"
eckart wrote:
îts bugged atm he said. right now best solution is to put everything you want to sell for the same price under a stash tab and force a load out of that tab under the spoiler

As eckart said, the current buyout system isn't working properly, but will be fixed in the next version. What you have to do currently:

1.) Set a buyout eg: 1ex and hit enter
2.) Restart Procurement for the template to pickup the buyouys.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Hmm, I just started getting this error:

"
[Error] Key not valid for use in specified state.

I'm using the normal user/pass login. Any ideas?

*edit*

Found the stacktrace:

Spoiler
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Key not valid for use in specified state.

at System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
at POEApi.Infrastructure.DPAPI.Decrypt(String cipher)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Key not valid for use in specified state.

at System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Key not valid for use in specified state.

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

*edit again*

Looks like something was wrong with the saved password -- re-entering it fixed the problem but it hasn't changed in a long time.
Last edited by Artsemis on Dec 2, 2013, 3:17:11 PM
"

As eckart said, the current buyout system isn't working properly, but will be fixed in the next version. What you have to do currently:

1.) Set a buyout eg: 1ex and hit enter
2.) Restart Procurement for the template to pickup the buyouys.

Thanks. I did that today and priced everything, but there's still something really wonky going on.

I set a global buyout of 1 chaos at the very bottom of my template. In about 8 stash tabs full of stuff, I manually set buyouts for anything that shouldn't be 1 chaos. I close and reopen the program in offline mode, generate the export, and paste it in my shop.

However, it turns out about half of the items did not successfully have their buyouts set by the export generator, resulting in a number of items being incorrectly priced at 1 chaos, which ruffled a few potential buyers' beards.

When I reopen Procurement to double check, the buyout of the items in question has in fact been set correctly, but the template generator simply didn't pick them up. Again, this is after closing and reopening.

At this point it seems like the only way to reliably set buyouts is to organize the stash into priced tabs, such as '1 chaos' '2 chaos' '3 chaos', which is something I'd rather not do.

Great program otherwise.
10/10, would procure again
Pioneer of righteous fire shadow support
V1.0.0 of procurement is out and i still cant use my steam acount with it :(

Help

edit: SOLVED!
Last edited by z3r0_b00t3r on Dec 2, 2013, 4:17:46 PM
We I double-click to execute The Procurement nothing happens,

Am I the only one ?
"
Artsemis wrote:
Looks like something was wrong with the saved password -- re-entering it fixed the problem but it hasn't changed in a long time.

The encryption is specific to the pc you run Procurement on, so it's possible something in your pc's environment changed, which would change the algorithm.

"
Valmyrh wrote:
Thanks. I did that today and priced everything, but there's still something really wonky going on.

I set a global buyout of 1 chaos at the very bottom of my template. In about 8 stash tabs full of stuff, I manually set buyouts for anything that shouldn't be 1 chaos. I close and reopen the program in offline mode, generate the export, and paste it in my shop.

However, it turns out about half of the items did not successfully have their buyouts set by the export generator, resulting in a number of items being incorrectly priced at 1 chaos, which ruffled a few potential buyers' beards.

When I reopen Procurement to double check, the buyout of the items in question has in fact been set correctly, but the template generator simply didn't pick them up. Again, this is after closing and reopening.

At this point it seems like the only way to reliably set buyouts is to organize the stash into priced tabs, such as '1 chaos' '2 chaos' '3 chaos', which is something I'd rather not do.

Great program otherwise.
10/10, would procure again

Thanks for the info, we have updated the buyouts in the next version and did find a few bugs which will be fixed, but I'll look into your issue as well.

"
We I double-click to execute The Procurement nothing happens,

Am I the only one ?

Do you have .NET installed? I would recommend installing .NET 4.5
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Artsemis wrote:

The encryption is specific to the pc you run Procurement on, so it's possible something in your pc's environment changed, which would change the algorithm.

It seems that the encrypted password changes very often (for me). Perhaps you could have a known value encrypted in the settings to test against, to check if the saved password should be cleared and force re-entry by the user.
Last edited by Artsemis on Dec 3, 2013, 8:52:41 AM
I have the problem that when I use the trading function and select a special tab i reserved for selling, procurement just adds a few items from another stashtab to them.
I then have to manually remove them everytime.
The Shop is in stash tab 12, items from stash tab 7 appear.

If I unselect a tab sometimes it does not remove the code in the window so I have to delete the content. If I reselect the tab it just lists every item twice....

"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
I have a problem that every time I click the procurement.exe file to fun the application it will load up and then it will just cross itself off as well as that the procurement.exe icon disappears and I can no longer run the app unless I delete everything and download it all again. Which in most cases causes the same thing to happen again.
First thing I do every day when I wake up.... BOOT UP PROCUREMENT !

Thanks for sticking around sticky.

Pun.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info