PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Yea, confused the hell out of me as well when I fired it up yesterday, was gonna try to track it down more... and then it just worked, heh.

I guess it felt the threat of me offering some time to squash the bug and decided to move on to some other target :D
Last edited by Lysithea on Nov 27, 2013, 1:31:31 PM
Hey.. I also got this annoying problem after logging in and loading character "Error Sequence contains no Elements"

Spoiler
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Procurement.ApplicationState.SetDefaults()
"
VaaXx wrote:
Hey.. I also got this annoying problem after logging in and loading character "Error Sequence contains no Elements"

Spoiler
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

That happens when GGG returns empty data for a character/stash. Do you have any old race characters or a character that you created in a different league but never got to the first town?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
VaaXx wrote:

Spoiler

That happens when GGG returns empty data for a character/stash. Do you have any old race characters or a character that you created in a different league but never got to the first town?

Nope. Funny thing is that procurement worked once and then never again ^^ I even deleted all of my heros except for my main...
Suggestion: Add a right-click option for "Highlight" when trading items, and display it on the top of template, as well as the category. I would add this functionality myself, except i'm either working, too drunk or too invested in the game to do it.
Is there a way to use this program to post inventory items as well as tabs?, I dont have money to buy tabs and i use all my character slots for extra space, but i cant seem to be able to post characters inventory through this.
Any way to get a steam compatible version? As i log here with steam & not a login / password i'm not sure what i should type
is there a Problem with many Tabs?
I have 140 and when i switch to "inventory" and then back to "stash", the program work any more! (Loading...but nothing happend)

EDIT: ok...it works but i have to wait a long time!
Last edited by PoisonSin on Dec 1, 2013, 11:15:10 AM
How on earth do you price things? I've spent a few hours trying to get this to work, it's very frustrating.

I am using the {Buyout} tag, it doesn't make a difference. I would have expected it to follow the same rules as the tags on poe xyz is, but it doesn't.

This works:
1 alch
1c

This does not work:
2c
2 alch
1alch
1 chaos
1 c
1ex
1exa
1 ex
1 exa

I wish I knew how to price something with exalts. Anything besides "1 alch" and "1c" simply does not work at all.
Pioneer of righteous fire shadow support
îts bugged atm he said. right now best solution is to put everything you want to sell for the same price under a stash tab and force a load out of that tab under the spoiler
ign DivineRapierMedusa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info