PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
"
_Stumbles_ wrote:
I'm really curious how the Buyout feature works. I added Buyout values to some of my items using the right-click context menu, but the forum code that is outputted for those items doesn't seem to add the buyout tags.

Is the buyout feature just not fully implemented yet?

I would love this feature since it makes your items much more popular for people who use indexing sites to find forum posts.

Thanks!

-Stumbles

The buyout feature does need more work, but the way it works currently you rightclick set a price on items, and then in your forum template you need to add {Buyouts}

Thanks for the response, I managed to figure it out somewhat after you're helpful response. It actually works pretty well by adding Spoilers that group items by Buyout price. So you will have a spoiler for ~1 chaos, and another for ~2 chaos, and so on. This is exactly what I needed!

However, the Buyout feature doesn't seem to be able to handle different values/orbs. It did not recognize items that I priced as "1.5 Chaos" for example, even though indexing sites will use these values. Also, I priced a couple of things as "1 Exa" or "2 Exalted" and Procurement didn't seem to add these to the forum code. What are the values/orb tags that Procurement can recognize?

Thanks!
Stumbles
Last edited by _Stumbles_ on Nov 21, 2013, 2:45:03 PM
Love this
IGN: UndeadCatelynStark
The app looks great and has some really nice features. I am wondering though, if there's a way to get the Currency Breakdown to refresh. I switched from Domination to Standard league, but the breakdown didn't refresh. Tried refreshing tabs, but that didn't do it either. What am I missing?

Thanks for the app! :)
"
_Stumbles_ wrote:
Thanks for the response, I managed to figure it out somewhat after you're helpful response. It actually works pretty well by adding Spoilers that group items by Buyout price. So you will have a spoiler for ~1 chaos, and another for ~2 chaos, and so on. This is exactly what I needed!

However, the Buyout feature doesn't seem to be able to handle different values/orbs. It did not recognize items that I priced as "1.5 Chaos" for example, even though indexing sites will use these values. Also, I priced a couple of things as "1 Exa" or "2 Exalted" and Procurement didn't seem to add these to the forum code. What are the values/orb tags that Procurement can recognize?

Thanks!
Stumbles

Your currency format is correct, the issue is just that currently, you need to enter the buyout price, hit enter, and then restart Procurement. What it does is add the item with the buyout to the settings file, but doesn't refresh it. So you need to start it up again for the price to be read out.

There's also a bug at the moment where it will get the same id for two items, and cause a crash at startup.

The buyout feature needs a lot of work, but will be improved in the next release.

"
talleyhooo wrote:
Love this

Glad to hear!

"
BaggerX wrote:
The app looks great and has some really nice features. I am wondering though, if there's a way to get the Currency Breakdown to refresh. I switched from Domination to Standard league, but the breakdown didn't refresh. Tried refreshing tabs, but that didn't do it either. What am I missing?

Thanks for the app! :)

This is a bug that regressed with our 1.0.0 release, it will be fixed in the next version.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I love this,but I'm a little bit confused with the buyout thing,if i click on the items and set a buyout,do i still have to edit the post on the forums and add something like "~b/o 1 Chaos" for each item? If so,there is no point in using the buyout option from procurement at the moment, right?

PS:I read the previous post,but what exactly do you mean by adding "{Buyouts}" to the post,is it just what i mentioned above,or is it a different tag,and where do i add it in the post?

Sorry for being annoying,i just really like this tool and want to get it working.
Last edited by ChaosRender on Nov 22, 2013, 3:14:27 AM
"
ChaosRender wrote:
I love this,but I'm a little bit confused with the buyout thing,if i click on the items and set a buyout,do i still have to edit the post on the forums and add something like "~b/o 1 Chaos" for each item? If so,there is no point in using the buyout option from procurement at the moment, right?

PS:I read the previous post,but what exactly do you mean by adding "{Buyouts}" to the post,is it just what i mentioned above,or is it a different tag,and where do i add it in the post?

Sorry for being annoying,i just really like this tool and want to get it working.

The {Buyouts} tag is supposed to go into the forum template in Procurement. It depends how you want to do things, for example if you have a bunch of items in a tab that you want to sell for 1 choas, your template could have something like:

(spoiler="~b/o 1 Chaos")
{Stash:NameOfStashWith1ChaosItems}
(/spoiler)

I used round brackets to prevent the forum from creating an actual spoiler region. Remember that the point of the forum template is that you can set it up once, save it, and then everything will generate using that.

For more info check the wiki.
Hi,

How do I log in using Session ID in Procurement 1.0.0?
"
Myrkabah wrote:
Hi,

How do I log in using Session ID in Procurement 1.0.0?

Check the wiki
Great program, very useful! great work man :)
Loaded up the program, everything worked smoothly, restarted the program and got this:

[Error] Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Path of Exile\Procurement v1.0.0\Lysithea\characterdata.bin'.

My previous folderdata then deleted itself and an another restart repopulated it.

No idea what's causing it since it worked fine before. Only change I can think of would be that I did some races and got some remove only tabs. Deleted both my race characters and used up the removeonly tabs. Still get the same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info