PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

how about a simple list of all items like the one Poe-Helper is using ? it gives a much better overview than the online copy of the stash layout.
Much better ways of searching and filtering items.

also searching for items does noch search in the Chars it seems. only the stash.
Halp. What setting can I edit to have it scan even more sexy tabs?
Attempting to use this for the first time. Whenever I try to log in, it returns an error that the operation has timed out. Any help?
Are there any plans for the future to let us set our own spoiler tags when trying to use the "Trading" tab?

For example, if I were to right click an Animate Guardian skill gem, I would be able to choose to put it under a "SKILL GEMS" spoiler so that when I use the Trading compiler, it would show up under that specific spoiler.

Or just any other way to sort in a more customized way?
Last edited by D3ltaZer0 on Dec 6, 2013, 9:34:30 PM
you can set up the names of your spoilers in whatever way you like by editing the template (check the wiki). however, as of now there is no option to extract regular gems expect by putting them in a stashtab and force a loadout using Stash:Name

https://code.google.com/p/procurement/wiki/ForumTemplates
ign DivineRapierMedusa
"
eckart wrote:
you can set up the names of your spoilers in whatever way you like by editing the template (check the wiki). however, as of now there is no option to extract regular gems expect by putting them in a stashtab and force a loadout using Stash:Name

https://code.google.com/p/procurement/wiki/ForumTemplates

Yes, I understand that much, but I was just wondering if there would be more customization when it comes to sorting and shop layout that would allow me to create my own spoilers (and personalize what gets compiled into that spoiler) in the future that.
Last edited by D3ltaZer0 on Dec 6, 2013, 9:45:19 PM
It's been a while since I posted on this topic. Thank you once again for the amazing tool Procurement is.

Unfortunely on the 1.0 the buyouts are only updated if I restart Procurement, not much of a work since I can just restart in offline mode.

I have a suggestion for future implementation.

- Having a border/color or some kind of indication on items that you've set a buyout, so you know what items don't have buyout. Also having a date attached to the buyout so you know how old is your buyout.

IGN RegnetExitium
Just tried your tool and this is such a time saver when updating shops etc.

Thanks for your hard work on this.
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Is there away for me to select each item i want to post or it gonna just post all the item in the stash i select? My stash is a bit messy between items i want to sell and not, ty.
Anyone else have issue that bout stash tabs that procurement doesnt get past 15 or whateve. It freezes for me then shuts down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info