PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

It happens to me as well. I guess Procurement doesnt list Whites and Blues.
I keep getting this error!

[Error] Access to the path 'F:\Downloads\Procurement v1.0.0\(myemailhere)' is denied.

(edited out email of course!)
Last edited by VelocitySC on Dec 17, 2013, 2:11:37 AM
Awesome!, but i can't run it from a Steam account =( what can i do? thx :)
Hi mate, I like your program a lot. It makes updating a shop so much less tedious.

While browsing the repository, I was pleasantly suprised to find the project is written in c-sharp. I'm not a programmer myself, but I learned a bit of C# somewhere else and so I figured I could maybe make a few tweaks.

For now I have made just two small additions to have the Popular Gems list user-defined (in Settings.xml), instead of hardcoded in PopularGemsFilter.cs. I tried to keep everything close to your way of writing code, so these are the two modifications:

Settings.cs

public static List<string> PopularGems { get; private set; }

static Settings()
{
PopularGems = new List<string>();
if (originalDoc.Element("PopularGems") != null)
PopularGems = originalDoc.Element("PopularGems").Elements("Gem").Select(e => e.Attribute("name").Value).ToList();
}

PopularGemsFilter.cs

public PopularGemsFilter()
{
popular = Settings.PopularGems;

/*Commented out the hardcoded list*/
}

Then on Settings.xml we can have a user defined section such as:

Settings.xml

<PopularGems>
<Gem name="Cast when Damage Taken" />
<Gem name="Cast On Critical Strike" />
<!--And so on and so forth...-->
</PopularGems>

I tested it locally and it works fine. Do you think this may be worthy of being added to your program?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to add two other things:

- buyouts inside item categories
e.g. Helmets

~b/o 2 chaos

Helmets with a set b/o of 2 chaos

~b/o 1 chaos

Helmets with a set b/o of 1 chaos

a new 'Token: AllGems' that creates an alphabetical spoiler-list of all gems.
Skill Gems

A

Gems that start with 'A'

B

Gems that start with 'B'

But I am known to have the attention span of a fish, so I might never get around to do these :P

Edit: sorry for having the code in spoilers, I don't think this forum has a codebox I can use.
Last edited by FogGene on Dec 17, 2013, 3:04:39 PM
"
uw3 wrote:
Hi, first of all I'd like to say awesome programm!
But, everytime I mouse-over my Wings of Entropy, Procurement crashes.
Other than that, keep up the good work.

"
meisman wrote:
I can confirm this. Having the same problem with Wings of Entropy.

Do either of you have a Procurement stash .bin file you can send me, so I can test this out? I don't have Wings of Entropy myself.

"
Vorl wrote:
First, I love the app.

I just started using it, but it looks like the recipes are out of date since the patch a couple days ago. At least for the augment recipes.

Recipes are going to be updated in the next version.

"
Yoman wrote:
any idea about that?

reinstall of .net maybe? didnt change anything but updating Windows to latest updates. Win 7 x64 Enterprise

Is this still an issue? Did you try the .NET update?

"
woodyfly wrote:
The custom templates are amazing. I sort all stash tabs by price value (1c, 2c, 3c, etc) so I needed a way to print all items from a stash, this works awesome

Glad to hear, the next version will have better buyout settings as well.

"

I can start procurement and make sale tabs but this bow will not show up in any sub tab of procurement.
I can mouse over the stash tab it's in in procurement & see the bow, but if I check the box to list that tab nothing shows up in the window.
Any ideas??

Thanks

"
winston1909 wrote:
It happens to me as well. I guess Procurement doesnt list Whites and Blues.

What template tags are you using?

"
VelocitySC wrote:
I keep getting this error!

[Error] Access to the path 'F:\Downloads\Procurement v1.0.0\(myemailhere)' is denied.

(edited out email of course!)

Make sure you have ALL the files from the .zip extracted to the same place, and have admin access to that folder. .NET 4.5 is also recommended.

"
Ohzaru wrote:
Awesome!, but i can't run it from a Steam account =( what can i do? thx :)

You can login using sessionID, email/password is no longer required, check the wiki for a guide & video on how to use sessionID.

"
FogGene wrote:
Hi mate, I like your program a lot. It makes updating a shop so much less tedious.

While browsing the repository, I was pleasantly suprised to find the project is written in c-sharp. I'm not a programmer myself, but I learned a bit of C# somewhere else and so I figured I could maybe make a few tweaks.

For now I have made just two small additions to have the Popular Gems list user-defined (in Settings.xml), instead of hardcoded in PopularGemsFilter.cs. I tried to keep everything close to your way of writing code, so these are the two modifications:

Settings.cs

public static List<string> PopularGems { get; private set; }

static Settings()
{
PopularGems = new List<string>();
if (originalDoc.Element("PopularGems") != null)
PopularGems = originalDoc.Element("PopularGems").Elements("Gem").Select(e => e.Attribute("name").Value).ToList();
}

PopularGemsFilter.cs

public PopularGemsFilter()
{
popular = Settings.PopularGems;

/*Commented out the hardcoded list*/
}

Then on Settings.xml we can have a user defined section such as:

Settings.xml

<PopularGems>
<Gem name="Cast when Damage Taken" />
<Gem name="Cast On Critical Strike" />
<!--And so on and so forth...-->
</PopularGems>

I tested it locally and it works fine. Do you think this may be worthy of being added to your program?

I'd also like to add two other things:

- buyouts inside item categories
e.g. Helmets

~b/o 2 chaos

Helmets with a set b/o of 2 chaos

~b/o 1 chaos

Helmets with a set b/o of 1 chaos

a new 'Token: AllGems' that creates an alphabetical spoiler-list of all gems.
Skill Gems

A

Gems that start with 'A'

B

Gems that start with 'B'

But I am known to have the attention span of a fish, so I might never get around to do these :P

Edit: sorry for having the code in spoilers, I don't think this forum has a codebox I can use.

Thanks, I'll take a look at your changes, if you want to send me more code or bigger changes, take a look at "svn patch" easy to do and you can send me a single file with all the changes.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
hello, is it possible to switch the Total Currency Breakdown in Chaos Orb's instead of GCP?
"
Atum84 wrote:
hello, is it possible to switch the Total Currency Breakdown in Chaos Orb's instead of GCP?

Yes, change this line:

<Setting name="CurrencyDistributionMetric" value="Chaos" />
I just tried out Procurement and it has definitely potential to be the #1 must-have tool for Path of Exile. But at the moment, there are two important features missing that keep me from using it.

1) Buyout tags. As far as I understand it, buyout tags get only posted in a special buyout spoiler. If you can manage it to also add the buyout tags directly to the items and make the buyout spoiler optional, this would get much more people to actually use buyouts for their Procurement shops.

2) Mark items for sale. Tagging whole stash tabs may be comfortable for people with many stash tabs, but if you only bought one stash tab bundle (6 additional tabs) you need all these tabs for your own characters gear/chaos recipes/currency/leveled gems you want to keep etc.

So what I'd like to see is a feature, that makes it possible to let's say, Ctrl + click individual items and this way mark them them for sale.

quick mockup

optional: League selection. Streamer Willywonka already mentioned it in his review so there is nothing more to add. League selection would speed up the login process immensely for all players like me, who have hoard vast amounts of items in Standard League but don't actively play/trade there anymore. Not having this feature won't keep me personally from using Procurement, but if it where added it would certainly improve the user experience.
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Dec 20, 2013, 3:47:39 AM
"
riddie wrote:
I just tried out Procurement and it has definitely potential to be the #1 must-have tool for Path of Exile. But at the moment, there are two important features missing that keep me from using it.

1) Buyout tags. As far as I understand it, buyout tags get only posted in a special buyout spoiler. If you can manage it to also add the buyout tags directly to the items and make the buyout spoiler optional, this get much more people to actually use buyouts for their procurement shops.

2) Mark items for sale. Tagging whole stash tabs may be comfortable for people with many stash tabs, but if you only bought one stash tab bundle (6 additional tabs) you need all these tabs for your own characters gear/chaos recipes/currency/leveled gems you want to keep etc.

So what I'd like to see is a feature, that makes it possible to let's say, Ctrl + click individual items and this way mark them them for sale.

quick mockup

3) League selection. Streamer Willywonka already mentioned it in this review. League selection would speed up the login process immensely for all players like me, who have hoard vast amounts of items in Standard League but don't actively play there anymore.

1.) This has been done for the next release.

2.) I may look at something like this, but the idea is that you have tabs dedicated to your shop, if you have 10 tabs surely you can dedicate one or two of them to be shop tabs, and have gear you want to keep in the other 8.

3.) This functionality already exists (and has since v0.0.8)
Wow, that was a fast reply. Thanks for pointing out the league selection feature, totally missed that. But no, 10 tabs are not enough.

2h Weapons & Bows/1h Weapons&Quivers/Armour/Chaos recipe/Flasks/Crafting base items&Rare Jewelery/Support gems/Skill gems/Unique items & Maps/Currency

already at maximum capacity and this is only for one character :/

I also wanted to add, you guys are awesome and thanks for your good work :)
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Dec 20, 2013, 4:07:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info