[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Roman_Serpent wrote:
40 pages there was not a madman who would not be limited to one discharge stone ....

PS
I probably unique

Spoiler

using google translator

U wont have enough charge for botch discharge, which will do the same amount of damage( most likely) but instead of 1 u spent 2 socket for nothing :D

it would be as you say, but Vool's Protector globalnyvy gives a chance for povercharge, they add any critical (albeit with a skill known as the sword, even with shoes).

I aim at increased frequency of discharges, otherwise there is no point in the sword, you can simply use the CoC with a knife in his hand with 7 + 7 chadge
Probably the best build I ever played. I have quite a few differences between your build but this gear/spec is what I found to be working for me. My profile is open to check out.

Spoiler
Last edited by B2rad on Sep 25, 2016, 10:17:42 PM
"
B2rad wrote:
Probably the best build I ever played. I have quite a few differences between your build but this gear/spec is what I found to be working for me. My profile is open to check out.

Spoiler

I've been thinking of the same setup as you in the chest, I already was on the idea of replacing fortify, and I have the same Shield Charge setup planned too, if you played the 4G1R1B version how does damage compare to that with 4G2B?
Also how are you finding leech without Warlords? I'm sure you kill most bosses with Vinktar before it ends but on bosses that survive the vinktar?
Last edited by Zaccie on Sep 25, 2016, 11:47:27 PM
if anyone would be willing to take a look at my character that would be really nic, i feel like i dont crit ennought yet i have no idea what im doing wrong, dont mind the pots im just too lazy to get the right ones.

ill soon be able to replace my belt with this one

id also need way better rings but right now im more focussed on trying to 6l my gggbbr voll

i sit at 36% crit in h/o with no charges

Last edited by dalien on Sep 26, 2016, 12:01:56 AM
"
dalien wrote:
if anyone would be willing to take a look at my character that would be really nic, i feel like i dont crit ennought yet i have no idea what im doing wrong, dont mind the pots im just too lazy to get the right ones.

ill soon be able to replace my belt with this one

id also need way better rings but right now im more focussed on trying to 6l my gggbbr voll

i sit at 36% crit in h/o with no charges

I have 46% in hideout no charges though I have two diamond rings but less crit on the tree so your issue would be the lack of jewels that give crit and attack speed. More attacks = more crits
How is everyone here reaching such high crit chances in hideout without charges.
I dont get it im only able to reach 26% dont know what im doing wrong.
Helpp please

IGN: DischargeMTX
Which way is better to get 4g or even better 5g on voll, vorici 1g/2g/3g or manual coloring?
Last edited by OrinRus on Sep 26, 2016, 6:19:39 AM
4g is easier to get on 1g vorici spam, though it can be ridiculously tedious to get since I rolled 4g about 4 times before getting both blues for what I wanted. Can be rough and expensive, but that's the fickle bitch that is RNG.
"
B2rad wrote:
4g is easier to get on 1g vorici spam, though it can be ridiculously tedious to get since I rolled 4g about 4 times before getting both blues for what I wanted. Can be rough and expensive, but that's the fickle bitch that is RNG.

Jesus, almost 900 chroms for 4g2b, feel unlucky.
anyone know mellinia's gear?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info