[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
What vorici u use to make 4g ? Calculator says that 1g is best option.

Also i was thinking to use facebrakers for more dmg. I should have around 8k es after change.
Only res are problem.

I wasted 1700 chroms trying for 4G like mille3nia. Now I cant even play my build coz i'm out of cromes and not even 3G. Beware of this step. It's most powerful on boss due to PC generation but unless rich I'd hold off. I play SF so I need to find many hundreds more chroms just to get back to 3g.

i got 600 if you need some free np for the O.P :-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Whats the colour for coc bv again? is it 4G 1B 1R?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:
Whats the colour for coc bv again? is it 4G 1B 1R?

yes
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
hey, wich version is bettet, 3g1r1b or bv version?
For those struggling with colouring 4G armor. With BV the damage on bosses seems much higher.

The setup with 6L cyclone - FA - accuracy - ICS - pcoc - fortify struggled with T11 Wasteland Voll (had no amulet back then).

While -before- I got a 6L - he pretty easily fell down from 4L cyclone - COC - blade vortex - ICS.

Discharge was lvl 19 in both cases.

Now in 6L, using cyclone - COC - BV - ICS - PCOC - fortify, it seems much better than without BV with FA: 0.23 attack time, 36k per 7pc-6ec lvl 21 discharge with AOE gem, ~2k accuracy. With faster Cospri it is probably possible to reach 0.2 attack time, which with cyclone hitting twice will be 0.1, i.e. Cospri's cooldown.

The only problem with this setup is cyclone costing 7 mana with 2 elreon rings, so 2 or even 3 jewels with +2 mana on hit are needed.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAceDXwOSA-rEJIRLxFQEZYV1xa_F7AYXRslHNwgbiL0IzYkiyj6KgsqOCsKLL8t0jIyMtE1uTwFPV9FR0V8RnFHBklRSbFKi0uuTLNQMFJTUxBWY1fJXfJfamBDY0NmVGwIbAttGW1sbj1vnnBSdwd_xoKbgwmExYV7hX2GrocTidOMC4w2jHaPGo_6kyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZykn9-hL6crrfG0DLQ4tUi4k7l8uZO8b76AvorAZsMJwzrK09Af0NDXz9lb2YbbXtvn5RnpAuq662Pr7uv17BjsOOyw73zviO_r8NXxivId8uH5N_v1?accountName=KRIGSSVIN&characterName=%D0%94%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%83%D1%81

Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Sep 24, 2016, 9:22:06 AM
"
Viciousgx wrote:
No idea what im doing wrong, but still cant kill uber izaro and some of the harder bosses, like palace dominus first form, High Gardens Boss Etc.
I dont do enough damage to the point where i can facetank and rely on leech recovery.

You have added lightning damage on one of your rings. That screws your EE pretty bad as well. You might want to switch to a BV CoC setup on your cyclone to keep power charges up more consistently against single targets.
nvm, asked a dumb question. retracted.
Last edited by FOREVERRIPPING on Sep 25, 2016, 2:50:19 AM
I realized that vc is the same guy Invincible Juggernaut, but on this build Aim's Malice 100% CRIT discharger she can kill the shaper?
sorry translation'm using google translator
40 pages there was not a madman who would not be limited to one discharge stone ....

PS
I probably unique

Spoiler

using google translator
"
Roman_Serpent wrote:
40 pages there was not a madman who would not be limited to one discharge stone ....

PS
I probably unique

Spoiler

using google translator

U wont have enough charge for botch discharge, which will do the same amount of damage( most likely) but instead of 1 u spent 2 socket for nothing :D
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info