How the Atlas of Worlds Launch Went

the leveling experience to endgame is largely vanilla so far (and still a soul-crushing grind in triplicate per character to actually GET to the new content as usual).

Haven't had the pleasure of seeing anything t all related to the actual atlas, as I'm still chewing through on my first character for essence league and horrifically burnt out after the previous four last league (part from the grind, part form poor build choice this league that i don't want to drop to start the grind from square zero again for a new character).

this three-story grind is making me start to dread playing the game at all at this point.
That's like saying "I went a trip with my car but i crashed it right outside the parking and had to rent another to continue until it was repaired"
Other than that my trip started well.
#logic
Last edited by PsOfOs on Sep 5, 2016, 9:23:44 AM
Game is great so far, haven't been through any problems! :D
Sadly still constant crashes ...
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I didn't get to play on launch so I avoided all of the launch issues and zero crashes. I've been enjoying Essence League far more than I did Prophecy. Thanks, GGG.
"
Walabi wrote:
Game was ok after the 3 first hours .
Keep up the good job !

BTW , need mtx stash management please :)

Yes this is a big problem and needs to be addressed soon.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
As someone who is familiar with running a server and dealing with a community I really can't complain about the issues at the start, then again, I don't race haha.
Memory leaks are not easy to spot and it blows up exponentially when there are thousands of users playing, hence why it probably went unnoticed testing in closed environment.
I applaud the developers for coming with a solution so early and increasing server capacity immediately to remedy most of the issues. Most companies don't care and don't add capacity because after a few days of launching traffic will be reduced significantly and it's often not worth it to pay for such a small period of time.

Also, when the servers had all these issues I tried connecting to each gateway and noted the amount of people queuing on each.
In total, there were 483,372 users that were trying to play, seperate from the users that were already in-game. That is insane!

As far as the expansion goes I really like it so far. I'm playing the game without any framedrops on a 560 Ti which is something that was impossible before.

Also, please make a mtx skill effect for Caustic Arrow :)
Last edited by DarkKaine on Sep 5, 2016, 10:10:16 AM
I always avoid playing a new league in the first 6-12 hours, so I haven't noticed any problems at all.
Enjoying new league ! I did skip Prophecy (my first skipped league ever), so for me it's almost like 2 new leagues at once, enjoying those while leveling 2 toons (one solo, one with friend), looking forward to mapping !
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 5, 2016, 11:12:58 AM
Zana's shop is still broken in Standard.
The launch went really bad for me, had to start a new char after crashing with my first one constantly when enter the game after a DC.

The other thing is that they added a huge amount of Content, in that Case such things can happen!

I startet with the Atlas a few Hours ago and have to say, that i enjoy the new Content extremly! It feels like some kind of Storymode for me. The Content is impressive so far.

Very good work here GGG! You Guys are an enrichment for the games industry and I hope you will stay with us a long time!

Best wishes and regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info