How the Atlas of Worlds Launch Went

When I am reading through this I am glad I started late and going to get to maps possibly today or tommorow.
Still getting disconnected sometimes and experiencing some lag with skills which was allright before AoW.
Keep at the good work, getting to think that it should be ok and hoping thatend éf problems is near :)
good stuff.. been playing pretty smooth since all the fixes.. Good stuff as usual.. The game has changed so much its insane..time does fly
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
best league so far for me

those essences are godsend for my casual self-found lazy-to-trade style of play

also yea, artists made just perfect addition for a game flavour

ps: but could you get rid of those difficulty levels at some point, will'ya please )
Last edited by old_joe on Sep 5, 2016, 6:41:02 AM
WTF is going on with this game ?! Patching 37,5 mbs for 3 hours... are u insane ? Dont u make enought profit to get a decent server already.. and PLEASE FIX THE GRAPHIC CARD ISSUE THAT U ARE IGNORING FROM ALMOST 4 DAYS. That ignorance wont be acceptable for a long time.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
morbo wrote:
Worst launch ever. But the new maps & bosses are lots of fun ;)

^ This!

The launch was a 12h horrortrip but after that everything went fine. Atlas is a great expansion!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 5, 2016, 6:49:10 AM
Grate job... keep it up!
Was not able to play for the first few hrs, but after that it was fine :) good job.
37,5 MB unpacking 1 hour on steam......
Check my YouTube channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dawio966
I'm polish player :).
Im definitely not happy with this update, i was hoping performance would be better, but it was the very same as before, some things got worse. I was running ultra low settings (config file), and it got worse, it came to the point where i was fighting malacai with 3-10 fps in ultra low, its terrible (yes, i have updated drivers and i was running only game+teasmpeak). Old crashes due to excessive memory consumption came back. This is unacceptable. I was hyped and seriously thinking on buying something. This rant of mine is rightful because i dont have NASA PC like many people out there who thing only on batton for their 20kES blade vortex builds.

I value the work it was done on the previous update, and i congratulate the team for it, but now please work, you can do it.
my wife made me keep playing, shes enjoying this league a lot
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info