How the Atlas of Worlds Launch Went

Essences sooo boring.. crafting useless so no point to pick up that shit from ground

...and worst launch ever... 1 hour downtime in the start of new league, troubles with download server...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on Sep 5, 2016, 1:18:09 PM
This was one of the smoother launches for me in recent memory. I haven't had any latency/connections issues which I typically experience during the first few days of the league. I also took more breaks than usual, so maybe I avoided some of those hiccups. I was 8094 in queue, Texas realm (via Florida).

Keep up the excellent work, GGG.
That's certainly a positive spin on things. :P

Loving Essence League and hopeful I'll like Atlas of Worlds when I get there. I've decided to reroll softcore this league because I lost a hardcore character two days ago when the client froze.

Don't regret the supporter pack, though - thanks for all the hard work!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
whining kids cannot just stfu and enjoy this amazing expension of the game over stupid things like races and queue disconnects that have been fixed. Keep crying kids >>>> this is a buff.
Launch was totally unplayable for me on Amsterdam server. Disconnected serveral times and of course just before getting waypoint and had to rerun it. Decided to leave it till next morning when things were fine.

Please address this issue in next league and test more thoroughly.
First few hours, still getting dc'd joining instances on Texas servers and Cali servers on a minute basis really unsure as to what the issue is. Would like to play with out mass interruption at some point. Sorry but I'd give it 0/10 for me right now.

Oye figured out the issue now were at 10/10 Ip blocker was doing it's job very well sorry GGG :)
IGN: Azaelios
Last edited by BurningAngel on Sep 5, 2016, 5:55:08 AM
The start of the league was a technical disaster. Since the integration of Act 4 was indeed exemplary contrast.General I observe in recent years an ever poorer quality with new content .GGG should consider whether perhaps should be quality over quantity times. In the last league the labyrinth was virtually unplayable. 7 of 10 trials are crased. Reason for this is as I have now noticed Blade Vortex is a gamebreaker and must be reworking.
0/10 so far from me. Unable to play properly since that new patch/expasion came. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1719019 HALP DUDES.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I'm loving the new artwork that this league introduced
I'm loving the new artwork that this league introduced

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info