Atlas Map drops...are terrible?

Wait, your Zana selles T5 maps?...

Actually my Zana started to sell Maps. She is Lvl 7, I opened some T6-7 maps in Atlas but all she hsve to offer me 1 Tier 1 map...
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 3, 2016, 11:57:31 PM
"
darkmatch wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Ahahha. This drop rates are fucking awesome. Everyone still stuck at T1-5. \o/

Yeah, there is clearly no hidden nerf to map drop rates. Clearly no nerf. No nerf guys.

Or that is how new system is supposed to work and unless you struggled enough to unlock all tiers, when higher tier map roll rolled and you don't have unlocked map of that tier, you got exactly nothing?...cutting drop rates by insane value? All this despite this is clearly not how Atlas supposed to work.

GGG, what's going on?
Its called rng, people are always claiming map drops have been nerfed and yet there will always be people having great drops at the same time.

It's not RNG. I clearly notice that.
I cannot substain Tier 6, even if I alch...
Yeah people say the same thing every patch.
Like Nate Diaz says. "I aint surprised motherfuckers"
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 4, 2016, 1:28:59 AM
dp
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 4, 2016, 1:28:26 AM
dp
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 4, 2016, 1:27:47 AM
I am testing in on standard with 52% buff and it looks all the same as before. When you go for high quantity and pack size, even 14%, maps are droping. When you don't you got low level tiers...
Sometimes you got higher tiers, sometimes boss drops a map.
Sadly to say it looks like good old RNG.
Maybe with 100% + it changes but i don't have maps, time and vaals :P to do all the Atlas right now.
TBH Vaal orbs should go up in price a bit I think.
Chris said he believed the dominant strategy would be to unlock all maps. I know what they did: 'you can't progress to a higher tier if you haven't unlocked all maps from the previous tier'

trolol

Are the guys saying maps are fine using legacy maps in permanent leagues? /sixth sense
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 4, 2016, 3:18:52 AM
So far climbed to make a decent pool around T6-T7, with a few T8 in our group.

Ya sustain was pretty shit until we unlocked about 20 or so, atm feels pretty comfortable though. Will know more tomorrow. Running pretty much whatever we get (new layouts are refreshing), so at least the lower pool to fall back on is okay.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I called it:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1714455/page/3#p13591862

"
And Atlas will be a map drop nerf, I'm predicting. Don't forget, bosses dont' drop +2 maps anymore, until after you unlock it. You also don't get variety in your map drops at the start of the league while progressing. If you start at one corner, you are stuck with the maps that drop along that atlas path. This is vastly different than mapping previously, where you could get any map type to drop within a tier. With atlas, if you chose a path with bad map layouts, you are stuck with those bad map layout drops until you drop back down tiers to open up the path on the other side of the atlas that has better map layouts. Overall, I see the start of map progression slowing down.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Same, not sustaining even t4-5. Kthxbye, PoE, see you in a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info