Hi, my "Cold snap" (coc build) do not bypassed cd from Power Charge. Is it bug or new mechanics?

Hi, my "Cold snap" (coc build) do not bypassed cd from Power Charge. Is it bug or new mechanics?
IGN: Nightcorpse or PhantomLanser.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Mar 13, 2017, 9:18:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2017, 9:21:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Confirmed. Came to report same issue. Bug report number 3954853297.

Any spell I put in my CoC setup has a quick cooldown, as per the new mechanics, but cold snap has the the full cold snap cooldown, even when I have power charges to spend.

Image shows me attacking with full power charges and cold snap still on cooldown.

Cold snap is the only cold spell that goes off at the location of the crit, rather than my location, pPlease don't double nerf my cold snap/coc build, one was enough.
Last edited by TheTomas on Sep 4, 2016, 7:00:57 AM
Bump. I'm seeing people mention this in chat and other threads. A response would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by TheTomas on Sep 4, 2016, 3:09:52 PM
Hey guys, I've passed this along to get looked into.

Sorry for it seeming like your reports were falling on deaf ears. That wasn't intentional. Things are just super super busy here lately!
As I stated in the other thread, thank you so much for showing us why you guys are the best team in the industry. I really appreciate this getting acknowledged.
We'll be investigating this to see what can be done.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
[removed by QA Admin, pending further investigation]

I missed whatever this said and now I'm nervous about this issue haha. I really hope my build gets un screwed.
Bump.

I haven't gotten a response on this, and there was no mention of it in the patch notes. Please let us know how this issue is being addressed.

Thank you.
I've tried this again after the recent round of fixes and it's still broken.
I don't know what to do except bump this and hope it gets a response.
Please fix my build.

Thank you.
"
TheTomas wrote:
I don't know what to do except bump this and hope it gets a response.

There already is a response in this thread. Just gotta be patient :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info