Hi, my "Cold snap" (coc build) do not bypassed cd from Power Charge. Is it bug or new mechanics?

I didn't make the thread, but I appreciate you contributing.

I'm not playing the character because of this issue, but in the interim, I have freezing pulse socketed, because my build is projectile based, with frost blades as the main attack.

The reason this bug is so debilitating is that cold snap is the only cold spell that casts from the crit location, rather than from my character. This allows frost blades to disseminate through a pack, and the mob that gets crit becomes the center of the cold snap aoe, killing the pack. Other spells, like discharge and ice nova, aoe from my character and don't reach far enough, and projectile spells have too narrow an aoe (ice spear/arctic breath) or too short a range (freezing pulse).

My build just doesn't work with this bug, so I really hope this gets fixed soon.
Bump to this.
Really annoying problem.
I am also looking forward to this fix, thanks GGG
GGG_Henry, any update on a fix? Seems like quite a long time now that it's been a problem, though I know you guys have been busy lately! Any information at all is appreciated :)
No fix for this shit in 2.4.1? Really?
6 weeks already!
Is this a joke to you?©
Yeah, better make new sextants and microtransactions for totems. No need to fix this bug at all.
6 weeks, lol.
Found bug with discharge, but it looks like you don't care anyway.
Bump.
"
No fix for this shit in 2.4.1? Really?
6 weeks already!
Is this a joke to you?©
Yeah, better make new sextants and microtransactions for totems. No need to fix this bug at all.
6 weeks, lol.
Found bug with discharge, but it looks like you don't care anyway.

Found a bug with Explosive Arrow back in 2.1, still never got a resolution, always the "We're still investigating this issue".
Bump.
Bump.
There is no reason to bump this thread, especially so often. GGG is working on it, but unfortunately not everything can be fixed the next patch over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info