Character Slot Sale - Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds and the Essence Leagues Launch Tomorrow!

"
d3s0 wrote:
"
destroya82 wrote:
"
fkxDuelist wrote:
@GGG : 10KB/s now on the patching server! Why are you allowing so many connections at the same time on the patching server?? It took 40 minutes from 95% to 96%...

same here, got a 100 MBit connection and the first 2,49 GB took me like max 5 minutes, since 2 hours I'm downloading the last 200MB with around 10 KB/s and there are still 80 MB left...pffff

"
Not really sure, but I believe that will actually be your connection fault. Just downloaded all extra patching at like 5MB/s for whole patching duration.

Nope, nothing like that at. It's just the connection to the patching servers, all other destinations are fine and everything's fine also on the network level.

Btw, restarted the launcher already several times, did not really help so far. But I'll do it again a couple of times.

I was so damn excited I failed at character creation (clicked play instead) and then failed at log out (to log in screen not character selection) so back to the queue for me ho hum.
436M left, speed 10-20 kb/s.....
I ´ve downloaded torrent file, copied it everywhere where I found content.ggpk....stil steam is downloading 2,6gb file again :-(

What the hell is wrong?
"
Abeoucz wrote:
I ´ve downloaded torrent file, copied it everywhere where I found content.ggpk....stil steam is downloading 2,6gb file again :-(

What the hell is wrong?

Same here. WTF? I've lost 15 minutes.
436M left, speed 10kbs
"
IanSantosBR wrote:
"
Abeoucz wrote:

What the hell is wrong?

Same here. WTF? I've lost 15 minutes.

I have to download 4,9gb extra... With my slow connection i need 1hr+ extra, nice...
The update happened on steam just fine while I was at work, but not the login servers are shitting themselves in the US....

And not just "20k people ahead of you in the queue" shitting themselves, I mean I got lagged out of the game and then couldn't even connect to the login servers for 20 minutes to be _placed_ in the queue.
Last edited by codetaku on Sep 2, 2016, 4:23:13 PM
Was about to start playing POE again but this crap download speed got me on other thoughts. :) Thanks GGG.
IGN: Tiamos
Calm down people, it's the game only :D The patch was deployed moments ago, you can play soon ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info