Character Slot Sale - Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds and the Essence Leagues Launch Tomorrow!

i downloaded the torrent moved the file inside of C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile and started the game but it still starts to update the game ? what is going on can somebody help me ?
the hypetrain:O 1 hour remaining:D talamoana warriors!
In a queue of 3560, but it's not going down.

The only option is to click "Cancel" or wait looking at a counter that doesn't go down...
"
DjParagon wrote:
"
Absallon wrote:
Can't wait to play, but 2 days of extra character slot sales? Really?
I think the time has come for us to have more than one deal per day....

So people who are working miss half the deals every day ? Great idea... NOT

Can't access internet in 24h? That's not work, it's slavery.
50 mins to go, still don't know what build to go for. AAARGH!!
For what it's worth:

I downloaded the torrent and then replaced that content.ggpk with the one in the POE directory. Started up POE, it had a small 600mb patch to download. Now waiting in the queue for server log on (only 8,000 people ahead of me :/
"
nacho_119 wrote:
For what it's worth:

I downloaded the torrent and then replaced that content.ggpk with the one in the POE directory. Started up POE, it had a small 600mb patch to download. Now waiting in the queue for server log on (only 8,000 people ahead of me :/

You know, the queue won't start logging in till servers start. Knowing the fact that every expansion and new league start hypes up a lot of people, I would consider 8000-ish place in queue pretty good :)
8870... Oh well :D
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
I copied the torrented Content.ggpk into poe install folder but steam still tries to download the patch. Why?
"
dot_1 wrote:
I copied the torrented Content.ggpk into poe install folder but steam still tries to download the patch. Why?

I am pretty sure those additional patches are last minute changes, bug fixes and stuff. The torrent file was uploaded like what, a day before launch, so expect a lot of micropatches and hotfixes to be done today/tonight and on few upcoming days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info