Character Slot Sale - Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds and the Essence Leagues Launch Tomorrow!

@GGG : 10KB/s now on the patching server! Why are you allowing so many connections at the same time on the patching server?? It took 40 minutes from 95% to 96%...

Please block new connections and kill the newest ones to provide a decent bandwidth and allow people to complete their download in a good way.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Sep 2, 2016, 3:34:33 PM
"
storzi wrote:
"
ninjiaw wrote:
this is not a 2.6gb torrent. stop lying to us. over 4gb does not equal 2.6 gb.

Try reading the post again.
It clearly states that the torrent is 5gb.
The patch without the torrent is 2.6gb.

i still don't understand why i need to torrent the hole game for a patch that's half the size!
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
dot_1 wrote:
I copied the torrented Content.ggpk into poe install folder but steam still tries to download the patch. Why?

I am pretty sure those additional patches are last minute changes, bug fixes and stuff. The torrent file was uploaded like what, a day before launch, so expect a lot of micropatches and hotfixes to be done today/tonight and on few upcoming days.

But its 2.6gb big..

Edit: 4,9gb
Last edited by dot_1 on Sep 2, 2016, 3:34:41 PM
"
fkxDuelist wrote:
@GGG : 10KB/s now on the patching server! Why are you allowing so many connections at the same time on the patching server?? It took 40 minutes from 95% to 96%...

same here, got a 100 MBit connection and the first 2,49 GB took me like max 5 minutes, since 2 hours I'm downloading the last 200MB with around 10 KB/s and there are still 80 MB left...pffff
"
destroya82 wrote:
"
fkxDuelist wrote:

same here, got a 100 MBit connection and the first 2,49 GB took me like max 5 minutes, since 2 hours I'm downloading the last 200MB with around 10 KB/s and there are still 80 MB left...pffff

Keep restarting launcher, on the fourth try I finally was able to download it. You'll lose only some mb, which will be redownloaded at the beginning pretty fast, so don't worry.
So 4.9 gig patch after I copied over the torrented file huh? On Oz net this is going to take a few hours, so much for having fun on release.
"
sedyana wrote:
So 4.9 gig patch after I copied over the torrented file huh? On Oz net this is going to take a few hours, so much for having fun on release.

This. Wtf?
Replaced the file on Steam, still got 2.7 gb to download? WTF
IGN: TheCerealKiller
"
destroya82 wrote:
"
fkxDuelist wrote:

Not really sure, but I believe that will actually be your connection fault. Just downloaded all extra patching at like 5MB/s for whole patching duration.

"
sedyana wrote:

4.9gb? You're doing something wrong, just patched 691mb big.
Last edited by d3s0 on Sep 2, 2016, 3:47:52 PM
"
Gosen wrote:
"
destroya82 wrote:
"
fkxDuelist wrote:

Keep restarting launcher, on the fourth try I finally was able to download it. You'll lose only some mb, which will be redownloaded at the beginning pretty fast, so don't worry.

Thank you for the tip, it worked :D
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info