Character Slot Sale - Path of Exile: Atlas of Worlds and the Essence Leagues Launch Tomorrow!

Hey GGG, give us some info please,,,,,
pathetic GGG u should expect more people incoming...
55k in queue, nice! I know some really good data center consultants, i'll leave a vcard later...
At least you were able to download the game. I am doing 436 MB patch at ~20kB/s. :(

Restarting launcher didn't work.
Last edited by Langhun on Sep 2, 2016, 4:49:22 PM
the login page says "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties blabla"

Ok, but some players are already at act2 end.
dat silence frome GGG - is it unrespect or what ?
they did communicate

"
Our launch has uncovered a big problem where our game instances are taking up ten times as much memory as they did previously on our servers. This is significantly affecting our realm capacity and we have had to impose a queue to prevent users being disconnected while playing. We are working on a solution. We do not have a timeframe yet but will try to get the realm stable and high-capacity as soon as possible. We're very sorry about this! Hopefully you're enjoying the league and new Atlas content if you have managed to log in successfully.
Glad i held off on buying a supporter pack this league, why do we keep giving them our money when they don#t even bother investing in decent servers or stress tests prior to launches ...
"
frenchlion wrote:
the login page says "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties blabla"

Ok, but some players are already at act2 end.

Yea this surely sucks for the rest of us getting literally left in the dust due to GGG not having their shit together.
Should do a reset but they won't because no one "important" like streamers are dc'ed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info