[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Guys have you try +1 deleriun bow compare to the nerco version? how was it?
"
popotm wrote:
Guys have you try +1 deleriun bow compare to the nerco version? how was it?

+1 decay bow + soul strike is pretty good when farming Hydra or Chimaera, since they are poison immune.

It's a lot worse for all the remaining content of the game. Poison stacking is far superior at uber Atziri, Phoenix, Minotaur and Shaper, and of course in general mapping too.
Really enjoying the build so far. Level 43 and rising fast :D

One question: Leech seems to be an issue right now..does that change with Patient Reaper?

Edit: Looks like I'm also beginning to pickup more Life/Mana Regen nodes coming up so that should help out tons more!
Last edited by Mech_ on Mar 15, 2017, 4:37:27 PM
How do you feel about the aoe changes? I really love my trickster in 2.4 essence league but I figured it might be clunky now?
I have question what is diffrenc between +1 to Level of Socketed Bow GemS AND +1 to socketed gems
"
mapa wrote:
I have question what is diffrenc between +1 to Level of Socketed Bow GemS AND +1 to socketed gems

The first only works with gems tagged as "bow", the second with all gems.
Last edited by djnat on Mar 17, 2017, 6:53:32 PM
How do i sustain my ES? Becuz i keep dying in breaches since i keep taking nonstop damage so i dont get it how im suppose to survive it?
Last edited by Gopstop2222 on Mar 18, 2017, 8:33:47 AM
"
Gopstop2222 wrote:
How do i sustain my ES? Becuz i keep dying in breaches since i keep taking nonstop damage so i dont get it how im suppose to survive it?

Care to give a little bit of context?

If you are occultist just take Wicked Ward, if not then a vaal discipline would do the trick for those breaches
"
"
Gopstop2222 wrote:

Care to give a little bit of context?

If you are occultist just take Wicked Ward, if not then a vaal discipline would do the trick for those breaches

I play ED trickster and i thought i would get ES from my ED but im not is it becuz i dont have zealot oath?
I dont see any Games HP reserved so what are they?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info