[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Btw for everyone that struggles with yellow/red elder adds, use frost/ice wall to shield him off while you are killing adds.

for OP, hows uber elder thing going.
Unavailable

Finally got the ability to spawn Uber. Will upload a kill (hopefully) once I get it.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
How do you craft aspect of the spider on your ring?
Aspect of the Spider through beast crafting. It requires an open suffix.

Uber Elder kill:
https://youtu.be/PHWnFfIbgLI
Could I ask what mtxs you are using on that fight?
And that shit looks really hard to complete without at least one death
I am using sin body armour, celestial hood, badge of anguish, garuda dagger with harpy weapon effect, wasteland warrior cloak, arcane character effect and skin transfered maligaro's restraint.
Dang it. I’ve already killed 3 out of 4 and didn’t realize you could trap the boss. Anyway I can get boss to spawn again?
So if we decide to go aspect of the spider we can forego temp chains and don’t need +1 curse. Is that what we are thinking?
That is the idea at the moment. It seems to work out quite well for me at least.
I’ve been using the spider gloves for in ssf for easy maps. The attack speed and extra dmg is great for clear speed. Have allelopathy but need to catch another spider because I didn’t know you could capture the boss to craft the aspect as a suffix on other gear and I’ve already killed 3 of them.

Any idea which zone / maps spawns the spider legendary beast for the portal fight again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info