[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Does anyone have a pob or link to a lowlife variation to this build? I’ve seen the witch one but wondering about trickster
All non Harness the Void ascendancies are strong options for LL depending on what you want to focus on. The trees (as long as they include Zealot's Oath) are also interchangeable.
Also, not even sure which links to drop for lowlife (blood magic and discipline). They all seem so important. Wither totem setup, shield charge setup, curse setup, blight setup, etc... I don’t have essence worm ring.
@Nedieth
I checked your profile, can you tell me why you use 2 curse setup when you dont have option to apply both on enemies?, can you elaborate, when you use which of them?

Thanks for this guide, i started building my Trickster based on this and i must say, after it gets rolling, clearing speed of maps is just amazing, killed Shaper with it alrdy, without bigger problems. But cant seems to do yellow/red elders for jewel, i was thinking of switching Efficacy for Increased AoE on Wither for this phase, need to test it. How are you doing it?

Anyway, i want to thank you for your guide! Having a blast in Bestiary.
Cheers
Other than the 30% extra dmg, what are the other benefits of low life for this build?
Is it worth taking 2 Spreading Rot jewels in this build?
yes normally you use two spreading rot
x2 spreading rot jewel for this build is a must.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
@raflikz, I am currently testing out if I like Aspect of the Spider as a substitute to Temporal Chains. I simply haven't swapped around the gem setup to optimize it around it yet. I just swapped around the passives for dual curse to witch spell damage nodes to start with.

As far as I know, you need to keep Shaper alive throught the portal phase in order to enable the jewel drop? I mostly just chain cast ED/Contagion towards the spawn points of the squids during this phase. The portals are way too tanky for us to deal with effectively, so I just make sure there are as few enemies alive as possible. I have gotten a few jewels this far, so I guess that means it works out.

@ntencex, as LL you can use more auras as well.

Regarding the Spreading Rot jewels, I always use them, but they are not a requirement for the build. With two of them, you get 50% increased chaos damage taken while enemies are hindered by Blight. Blight only applies hinder to enemies that are not affected by any other Blight effects. This means that Spreading rot are pretty bad against bosses that takes more than a few seconds to kill, as the Blight DoT rarely falls off so the enemy can be hindered again. For general mapping on the other had (and specific bosses with smaller damage windows, the ability to tap an enemy with Blight to drastically increase our damage for 2-2.5 seconds is definitely worth two jewel sockets.
I just now got to mapping and haven't even had to use blight at all, casting contagion and then ED instantly kills everything I've encountered, minus like Kitava. I've never played a build like this but am I just supposed to cast contagion into ED and then use blight if stuff hasn't died yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info