[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

And btw picking up all the gear recommmended in this guide in ssf has been rough. Finally almost have enough splinters to give Tul a try for the first time. I’ve never done the fight before, any tips? Took me more than 2 weeks to get Enough splinters. Hope I get perfect form on the first go.
And btw picking up all the gear recommmended in this guide in ssf has been rough. Finally almost have enough splinters to give Tul a try for the first time. I’ve never done the fight before, any tips? Took me more than 2 weeks to get Enough splinters. Hope I get perfect form on the first go.
What Points do i drop to get the one additional Curse Setup, i looked at the Tree but i feel i need all the Points^^
@ntencex, Tul is relatively simple. stay away from his cone barrage spell that rotates slowly and kill the totems if the fight goes on for too long.

@Imiona, I usually grab the spell damage nodes to Witch while I still just use Temporal Chains. It is an easy trade for the 5 points you need for dual curse when you get Impresence. If you don't have those yet either, drop a jewel socket. The ones closest to scion are the ones that are easiest to skip.
Hi! I tried to make ci version of this build. Can you take a look?
Yo, saw your uber elder kill video, pretty impressive! I am fighting with myself to try it, maybe soon i'll give it go too.
P.S. Any idea what i can change in my build?
Spoiler

I am gonna get soon Aspect of Spider on my shield, and change Enfeeble for Despair.
Last edited by raflikz on Mar 20, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
Hey Nedi, with 4 off colors using Perfect Form, is the jewlers trick the best method? Thanks in advance, enjoying the build alot.
@Bleak, looks pretty good. I would have gone with a attack speed(and cast speed if you can afford it) dagger over a decay one these days. What is your total ES? I have been very skeptical of going CI post 3.0, but it would be nice to see someone making it work.

@raflikz, the only thing I would reconsider is the BotC for Uber Elder specifically. I found that I have to stay extremely mobile during the fight, and having a high attack speed weapon makes that so much easier. Both choices are perfectly fine though, and you should just go with what works for you. I have not tried the fight with BotC at all yet, as my main focus is to get through it deathless at the moment. I will educate myself more on what works best as I get more practice.

@cnate09, by using vorici 1b at the bench you should be able to hit the colours in 4-500 chromatics. My worst luck this far has been 700 or so, and considering the jeweler cost of 6s, I feel that chroms is the way to go. The risk of hitting an offcolour as you go from 4 to 6 sockets is dramatic.
i have 6400 Es right now . But it will be 7000 with discipline lvl 20. Also with good es chest it will be even more es:)
Sorry a bit of noob here. How do you use 1b vorici? Do i have to make sure there's 6 sockets first then just spam the 1b? Sorry I'm just really confused how it works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info