[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Wouldnt Kitava's Feast be kinda good for this build aswell, since it has a built-in level 25 melee splash?
I am also wondering about mana leech after getting atziri's. Blood magic on hezmana's was nice. With enfeeble blasphemy, and hatred I am at 15% mana. No life or mana regen maps arte a struggle. Even replacing enfeeble with warlords mark does not work because if I am oom I cannot drop a totem and cannot do damage outside of my totems to get mana leech. Any advice is appreciated. May resort to mana flask I guess.
Hi can someone give me some tips to improve I think I need less Resists and More Life.

Hello guys I need help I want to know how to progress with this build, this is what I'm using right now:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skinnyceps/characters
Hi, sorry for my bad english.
I'm new to the game and I have a few questions... why you keep flame golem and the "cast on damage taken" linked to it so low level?
And why in the cruel bandit quest should i chose the skill point and not the 16% physical damage?
Thanks, have a nice day

love the build. Thanks Liftingnerdbro!

I got Disfavor and like everyone else worried about mana which Clarity solved the issue. Also decided to use Formless Inferno (instead of Devotion or Abyssus) for its uncapped fire for add'l armor. With fortify from champion, additional armor from formless (fire res at 109 at HO), and dr from Coil, and molten lvl 20, got base dr of 58%. Swapped out flame for stone golem for life regen. Swapped out blasfamy+enfeeble for hatred, clarity, and HOA. I went more for armor and def than dps.

Maybe I will try Kaom + formless next.

Hope this helps if you are running into mana issues or finding the build a little squishy at with maps of -50% armor.

please can some1 answer my question? i don't understand why you keep flame golem so low level. Thanks
"
predator77 wrote:
please can some1 answer my question? i don't understand why you keep flame golem so low level. Thanks

-if golem level too high, low level CWDT will not trigger. You will then need to increase CWDT level, which means more dmg needs to be taken for CWDT to trigger, therefore greater chance of dying for this build.

You can separate golem from CWDT link if you want for higher golem level.
"
waymoonii wrote:
"
predator77 wrote:

-if golem level too high, low level CWDT will not trigger. You will then need to increase CWDT level, which means more dmg needs to be taken for CWDT to trigger, therefore greater chance of dying for this build.

You can separate golem from CWDT link if you want for higher golem level.

Ok thank you very much
"
lubuil wrote:
Hi can someone give me some tips to improve I think I need less Resists and More Life.

- Armour: get better Belly, it has only 31% life
- Helmet: get Devoto's or Abysuss
- i don't like Veruso's (just my opinion). You don't need that much end. charges because you shoudn't get hit. Get yourself good gloves with attack speed and flat pfy dmg on it
- Boots: get 30% speed and more life (70+)
- Belt: yours is not worth 1c, get 100+ life, and A LOT of res
- Rings: get phy dmg, 70+ life and res
- Amulet: get t1 phy dmg roll, 80+ life and res
- use the flasks named on the first page!
Last edited by memberx on Jan 10, 2017, 11:07:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info