[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

"
Cheesyy wrote:

Hey, so this is my current setup, i keep seeing people saying they have huge amounts of dps and i'm wondering why mine only shows 18k dps on my totem, wondering if im missing something or if im not high enough level(only 72 atm) just wondering what i can do to improve to get that extra dps, also as im only just returning recently to game after long break not sure what i should be able to run up to with this setup. Able to do T3 maps easy but havent gotten my hands on anything tougher yet. going the Duelist/Champion build and have 6 ascendency points.

Any help would be great thanks.

I don't know how many DPS can we get with this char, because Hezmana's is only 400 dps. But you will defenitly get huge boost with leveling your gems and geting flat phy damage to your gear (rings and amulet). You will also have a chance to use 4 jewels that can give u more than 100% inc. dmg all together and 20%+ inc. life.

I also really really like perseverence belt because perm onslaught is just crazy (with this
and vaal haste you fly like a rocket :D).

The huge boost are also ascendency points, get all 8 ASAP.
Last edited by memberx on Dec 20, 2016, 10:28:58 AM
What do you think, is it better to get increased damage with Axes nodes from left side or 2h damage from the bottom of the tree?

with Axes u get 147% increased damage and 9% attack speed, but with 2h, you get 106% increased damage and 16% attack speed.

I don't understand whay Lifting took 2h nodes. In all other guides everyone is taking Axes nodes, isn't 41% increased damage much more than 7% attack speed?
I'm at level 85 now. Has been going fairly smoothly. Made it to 77 before my first death (Tul breach), which is the best I've ever done.

But at this point, doing T8 maps, the breaches are getting to be very difficult to manage. Uber Izaro is tough too. Died in the 3rd fight against him the first time I tried uber lab.

My DPS in hideout with just Hatred and golem up is 29.7K. What should I focus on to improve my dps and/or survivability. Starting to feel kinda squishy, and can't seem to kill breach mobs fast enough.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Here's my current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcBLMFLQagCZYTTBQgFHEV7BfhGF0aOBo-JvgnLykuKhMslC5TMHc1kjkOOtg64TwFPfxHfkrITeNOMlBHWGNY5VnzWf5aK18_YhdkUmSEZU1mVGaea9Ruqm87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeHp5aHrve9R8uHzZggeCm4SUhNmE74VSh2qJcYrwjM-QVZRvl3maO5_fogCj8qZXqSepbqmUqs2sqq2NrfG18rkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMGjxLjKkM9-02_V-Ni92WHZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjrCew47FzvDu988i_yQfJF9kj3Mvjr-b3-Cv6P

My current gear:
Spoiler

Here my current three
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQagCZYTTBQgFHEV7BfhGjgaPib4Jy8pLioTLlMwdzWSOQ462DrhPAU9_Ed-SshN404yUEdYY1jlWfNZ_lorXz9kUmSEZU1mVGaea9Ruqm87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeHp5aHrve8N71Hy4fNmCB4KbguSElITZhO-FUodqiXGKr4rwjM-QEZBVlG-XeZo7n9-iAKPyplepJ6luqZSqzayqrY218rkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMGjypDPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHiYeRR6UbqGOsJ7DjsXO8O73zwH_Iv8kXz3fZI9zL46_m9_gr-jw==?accountName=Gorrinako&characterName=Fumeto

My current gear

Now im thinking on how to improve my gear.. maybe Death´s Door boots and unique potions
"
BaggerX wrote:
I'm at level 85 now. Has been going fairly smoothly. Made it to 77 before my first death (Tul breach), which is the best I've ever done.

But at this point, doing T8 maps, the breaches are getting to be very difficult to manage. Uber Izaro is tough too. Died in the 3rd fight against him the first time I tried uber lab.

My DPS in hideout with just Hatred and golem up is 29.7K. What should I focus on to improve my dps and/or survivability. Starting to feel kinda squishy, and can't seem to kill breach mobs fast enough.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Here's my current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcBLMFLQagCZYTTBQgFHEV7BfhGF0aOBo-JvgnLykuKhMslC5TMHc1kjkOOtg64TwFPfxHfkrITeNOMlBHWGNY5VnzWf5aK18_YhdkUmSEZU1mVGaea9Ruqm87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeHp5aHrve9R8uHzZggeCm4SUhNmE74VSh2qJcYrwjM-QVZRvl3maO5_fogCj8qZXqSepbqmUqs2sqq2NrfG18rkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMGjxLjKkM9-02_V-Ni92WHZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjrCew47FzvDu988i_yQfJF9kj3Mvjr-b3-Cv6P

My current gear:
Spoiler

If you're lvl 85, you should have enough currency to get 5l (150 fus is like 60c), you can add IAO or. conc. effect for bosses (HUGE dps boost). Get Atziri's flask asap, it 1c and gives u a lot dps. Remove sapphire flask cuz u don't need it, and get one health flask with instant recovery (look at Gorrinako's post).

Aren't your resistances overcapped by a lot? Try with perseverance belt.

I have like 30k dps (totem up, herald of ash and hatred) in HO, but with atziri's flask and conc. effect i get to 60k easily... Yesterday i tried Atziri for the first time and it was very very easy. I have 5 ex atm, so i need to get like 3 ex more to get 6l belly, than i'll try uber lab.
"
Gorrinako wrote:
Here my current three
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQagCZYTTBQgFHEV7BfhGjgaPib4Jy8pLioTLlMwdzWSOQ462DrhPAU9_Ed-SshN404yUEdYY1jlWfNZ_lorXz9kUmSEZU1mVGaea9Ruqm87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeHp5aHrve8N71Hy4fNmCB4KbguSElITZhO-FUodqiXGKr4rwjM-QEZBVlG-XeZo7n9-iAKPyplepJ6luqZSqzayqrY218rkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMGjypDPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHiYeRR6UbqGOsJ7DjsXO8O73zwH_Iv8kXz3fZI9zL46_m9_gr-jw==?accountName=Gorrinako&characterName=Fumeto

My current gear

Now im thinking on how to improve my gear.. maybe Death´s Door boots and unique potions

First i would get rid of those res nodes near Sentinel. You really can get easily all your res capped with gear (and maybe some on jewels cuz life + 2× dmg jewels are really expensive).

What would you get with Death's Door?

What do you think of getting Totemic Mastery? I had some trubles with Izaro and Atziri, bacause totem just die too fast...
"
memberx wrote:
"
Gorrinako wrote:
Here my current three
Spoiler

My current gear

First i would get rid of those res nodes near Sentinel. You really can get easily all your res capped with gear (and maybe some on jewels cuz life + 2× dmg jewels are really expensive).

What would you get with Death's Door?

What do you think of getting Totemic Mastery? I had some trubles with Izaro and Atziri, bacause totem just die too fast...

1.- I decided to take that nodes because of jewel. I use 4 points for 1 jewel, but 3 usefull point i think. 4 points = 18@ + jewel (10@ + 7% life + dex) I think its worth
I can get some ring with @res but im using that pretty steel ring. Dex, Int, Life, high flat dmg, 42% elemental.. So much dps

2.- Im thinking about death doors, but i think finally mine are better. Death doors give +1 endurance (nice) and u cant affect by bleeding (using poti, no problem) Death Doors give no life (only for strenght), preffer my boots

3.- Im not fan of buff totems. If totem dies, cast another one xD Maybe you can take "Totem life and elemental resistances" next to ancestral bond

Here the four jewels im using

When I get lvl 90 i add one more jewel, maybe with 7% life + dmg
Last edited by Gorrinako on Dec 21, 2016, 9:31:02 AM
How can i delete that reply?? Can someone delete it? xD
Last edited by Gorrinako on Dec 21, 2016, 9:33:18 AM
which jewels need?
Is there a reason you dont pick up the fortify notable wheel on the bottom of the tree?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info