[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

"
Jarenar wrote:
Thank you for the guide. I was wondering about the gem guide you mentioned in the video. Is the warchief totem a new gem? and where do I get it?

It is a fairly new gem, but it was added a few patches ago.

You can get Warchief totems at level 28 after defeating General Gravicius, at least if you are a duelist or marauder. Nessa will have it available for sale.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Bawheidbob wrote:
Nice read and video mate - I have been looking at Slayer as well for this any thoughts on those nodes Bane of Legends/Headsman/Overwhelm - Not sure if they are an option as totem is dong the hitting.

Thanks bro!

Unfortunately, the only way to make these nodes work is to go Southbound gloves, and have poison killing off the enemies, this counts as "you" killing the monsters and then it would work. Otherwise, it won't I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reply - I thought this would be the case.

After much deliberation I had to let the spinning wheel decide my build fate this league and Warchief Totems it is with Champion.

Lets roll
TFIGEGKTB
do the buffs you get from the "unstoppable hero" ascendancy (10% attack speed & 30% damage while you have fortify) apply to your totems as well or only if they had fortify too?
IGN: Khilia / Haakkuu
"
Qvintvs wrote:
do the buffs you get from the "unstoppable hero" ascendancy (10% attack speed & 30% damage while you have fortify) apply to your totems as well or only if they had fortify too?

It applies to the totems as well :)
For a newer player, could you make a case for using a one handed weapon and shield? Or would the loss in dps not be worth the added defenses? (hc only)

Also, is your flame totem build "safer" than this? Or about same?
The utility and defense gem setups aren´t working for me :/
Enduring Cry and the Decoy Totem don´t cast for me when I get damage
"
For a newer player, could you make a case for using a one handed weapon and shield? Or would the loss in dps not be worth the added defenses? (hc only)

Also, is your flame totem build "safer" than this? Or about same?

The build is already pretty tanky even with a 2-handed so I wouldn't worry about going 1h + shield =)
"
Pinos wrote:
The utility and defense gem setups aren´t working for me :/
Enduring Cry and the Decoy Totem don´t cast for me when I get damage

They are not supposed to work with CWDT, they need to be cast manually =)
Okay thank you :)

Great guide, really enjoying this, thanks

Does Wings of Entropy work with this?
Playing this SSF so far in Essence HC, and it works great!

I've run into problems with the totems getting killed too quickly by some of the new bosses / essence packs - any thoughts on picking up the Ironwood cluster?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info