[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Hey man, I'm trying this build in 2.5 now and it's amazing! However, in your defensive set-up, it says lvl 10 CWDT with lvl 13 IC, which cause IC to become too high level to trigger from CWDT ;O it's IC max lvl 12!
Would it be possible to respec the 2hander nodes and go facebreakers with tukohama fortress? or am I better off using another skilltree?
I tried this build and it's really viable and a lot of fun so I recommend it.
Last edited by Zogweik on Dec 7, 2016, 5:39:52 PM
"
Sammun wrote:
Would it be possible to respec the 2hander nodes and go facebreakers with tukohama fortress? or am I better off using another skilltree?

I thought that too, maybe better defense and 3 totems, would be nice. Not sure about dmg
Hey great build I'm currently running it and it's been smooth sailing, I do have a quick question though is it viable to take Chieftain ascendancy with this build?
Thanks for the guide man, I'm enjoying it a lot, I just had one question and I wasn't able to find it anywhere in the post.

Helm-glove-boots lab enchantments? Which ones are the best ones?
New totem player here. I am not doubting your knowledge, but I am wondering why you didn't take Totemic Mastery? Is it not worth the points required?

It seems that Ascendancy class is a hot topic. I assume this is the case because there are so many viable choices. Do you still think that Champion and Juggernaut are the best? Berserker and Chieftain seem to be more commonly used in other AW guides.
Last edited by maxwolfie on Dec 7, 2016, 5:48:33 AM
"
Gorrinako wrote:
"
Sammun wrote:

I thought that too, maybe better defense and 3 totems, would be nice. Not sure about dmg

You would be giving up auras sadly, I skipped the "blood magic" mod the first time I saw the item.
I'm happy to report that I just completed back to back Uber Labs (full keys) with this build @Lvl 86.

Thanks for the guide Lifting Nerd.

Cheers!
Still the BRO! :)

IGN: WCHIEFT lvl 82 ...
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info