[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

i have a question as im torn between bladefall totes and warchief totes for currency finder for up and coming season my question is if we choose not to run the blasphemy setup could we use both hoa and hoi or hot and resurve 100% of our mana seeing as totes will be cast using blood magic but that also depends on if we can get the axe would just seem sensable to do so for myself seeing as it wouldnt be a higher level mapping char just a dried lake low tier map farmer any info would be helpful in regards to the heralds and if they effect the totems ive seen conflicting info face braker builds use a herald and hatred again im torn between the totes regards
I'm planning this as my starter for breach league but I want a build that can clear all content.
Is it possible with this build to clear shaper & co?
What ascendancy class would you recommend for survivability and damage?
"
Knusperwurst wrote:

It was last league
after the 10% damage nerf and the change of the hitrange it needs new testing - but i would guess its still possible to kill Shaper

"
Knusperwurst wrote:

i would go Chieftain because of taunt and leech (and the fire immunity if you plan to farm Uber)
but Berserker for the 40% more damage is possible too
How do you think this build will perform in Breach as a league starter? Still good after the nerf?
Thanks a lot.
Question was asked literally two posts before yours... here was the answer... literally one post before yours.

"
BeRse wrote:
"
Knusperwurst wrote:

It was last league
after the 10% damage nerf and the change of the hitrange it needs new testing - but i would guess its still possible to kill Shaper

"
Knusperwurst wrote:

i would go Chieftain because of taunt and leech (and the fire immunity if you plan to farm Uber)
but Berserker for the 40% more damage is possible too
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
Magritte wrote:
How do you think this build will perform in Breach as a league starter? Still good after the nerf?
Thanks a lot.

Yea absolutely. The "nerf" shouldn't really make much of a difference in the end :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
So I guess another question for you LNB would be: would you personally still run as a Champion, or go Juggernaut using this starter build for Breach?

Awesome content as usual sir, I even went back and watched your video about the 15 best vendor recipes from like 2 years ago as a refresher :D
IGN: Mr_Dark_Passenger
Been wondering why you don't go Chieftain?
Last edited by safety2nd on Dec 2, 2016, 11:02:33 AM
Hey, great build; just wondering if it's possible to run Berserker ascendancy with this setup? Or even Chieftain? Thanks :) (Also sorry if this question is asked a lot)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info