[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

any update on what the best lab enchantments are? :P
Update:

Back to back full key, Uber Lab runs and easy Atziri runs w/ this build.

Good luck guys!

"
Vonburke wrote:
Update:

Good luck guys!

Please post your gear, much appreciated!
i know you mentioned you can managed wit 4L but i don't get the cheap part mixed with a 6L coil for a new league tbh
IGN : DadLinguini
"
Hunty2282 wrote:
i know you mentioned you can managed wit 4L but i don't get the cheap part mixed with a 6L coil for a new league tbh

you in no way shape or form, require a coil. I got to 89 at the very end of essence (started late) with a rare chest 5L.

I just didn't have time to accumulate the currency to go for Abyssus/Coil combo, so I used a Rare chest + devoto's helm instead....I had 0 issues and breezed into T10+ maps...this was in HC btw.

The build is super budget, BUT you can optionally spend some currency to push it to further limits, that's what he means.
"
Zietlogik wrote:
"
Hunty2282 wrote:

you in no way shape or form, require a coil. I got to 89 at the very end of essence (started late) with a rare chest 5L.

I just didn't have time to accumulate the currency to go for Abyssus/Coil combo, so I used a Rare chest + devoto's helm instead....I had 0 issues and breezed into T10+ maps...this was in HC btw.

The build is super budget, BUT you can optionally spend some currency to push it to further limits, that's what he means.

i see you're right i didnt look the whole thing my bad ^^
IGN : DadLinguini
"
Bukkake wrote:
"
Vonburke wrote:
Update:

Good luck guys!

Please post your gear, much appreciated!
You don't need the kind of gear I posted above to easily clear Uber Lab and Atziri. Using this build, I was able to build economy quickly and splurge on this melty setup. BTW, that Lion's Roar flask, is the second that dropped during my Atziri runs. I didn't pay for it.

My next goal is to obtain an Atziri's Disfavour ax but I'm only sitting on about 4ex so far. More farming of Mortal Hope/Ignorance will get me there a little quicker :)

GL guys and have fun out there!

Cheers!

unfortunately Cast When Damage Taken ist not working anymore with Enduring Cry & Decoy Totem.
Any recommendations for alternatives?
I'm fairly new to the game and I started with this build and so far it's been really easy.

I have a question though why not take Totemic Mastery with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info