[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Any idea where to go after the tree is complete? Totem damage/speed nodes? Any help appreciated. Thanks
Would be great if liftingnerdbro answered some of these questions. It was build of the week so one would expect a bit of feedback even if it is not his current build.
"
l33tsmurf wrote:
Would be great if liftingnerdbro answered some of these questions. It was build of the week so one would expect a bit of feedback even if it is not his current build.

What questions in detail? And when was this Build of the Week?
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Heya,

Well, there have been quite a few pages with questions about weapons, passive skills beyond what the tree shows and just questions in general.

Always nice when the OP pops in occasionally to answer questions in their own threads, gives a nice warm fuzzy feeling :)

And my apologies, it was not build of the week, but it was featured in "Community Builds for New Players" https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724042 on September the 6th.

Cheers,
Last edited by l33tsmurf on Sep 28, 2016, 12:40:31 AM
Hm. I understand your point.

But to be honest, have you checked out how many guides Lifting has created in the last months? Maintaining them all isn't that easy. And whats wrong with getting your answers from other players?

Some of us are very well informed about the game mechanics and specific build mechanics. :)

And If I get it right, all questions here should be answered. If not, just post them again and you'll get your answer.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Hm. I understand your point.

But to be honest, have you checked out how many guides Lifting has created in the last months? Maintaining them all isn't that easy. And whats wrong with getting your answers from other players?

Some of us are very well informed about the game mechanics and specific build mechanics. :)

And If I get it right, all questions here should be answered. If not, just post them again and you'll get your answer.

Thanks for your response. Just wondering where to go in the tree after level 85? I'm not sure what I need to get now. Attack speed could be okay, life is always good, totem damage/attack speed nodes? I know your build is different but any insight helps.

Thanks
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Bison you are a valuable source to this thread. Thank you for helping me out answering questions!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
qazqazqaz wrote:
It gives 20 int >_< But maybe a jewel with 20 int + stuff would be better yeah.

So what about iron reflexes guys? I'm currently thinking where to go next, IR, Indomitable or taking all endurance charges. Or maybe even Ironwood. What do you guys think?

Anyone can weigh in on this?
"
Bison you are a valuable source to this thread. Thank you for helping me out answering questions!

ps: You are welcome, I love to help :)

"
qazqazqaz wrote:
"
qazqazqaz wrote:
It gives 20 int >_< But maybe a jewel with 20 int + stuff would be better yeah.

So what about iron reflexes guys? I'm currently thinking where to go next, IR, Indomitable or taking all endurance charges. Or maybe even Ironwood. What do you guys think?

Anyone can weigh in on this?

hm, can you clarify what in detail you mean? (the int thingy)

About Iron reflexes, it is usefull at the point where you also have unweavering stance. I personally use it to increase my armor, because it doesn't matter anymore if its armor or eva based equipment.

but you need to build your tree for it. as stated inb4 I'm not following LNB's guide :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info