[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Great guide as always - Thank you for posting.

I thought this was a duelist build so I leveled a duelist to 43. In your video, you mention you're playing a marauder. Did I screw up?
"
Garrule wrote:
Great guide as always - Thank you for posting.

I thought this was a duelist build so I leveled a duelist to 43. In your video, you mention you're playing a marauder. Did I screw up?

No Screw up bro...You can do duelist or Marauder...The guide tells you the skill tree for both! :D
"
No Screw up bro...You can do duelist or Marauder...The guide tells you the skill tree for both! :D

You're right - I missed that fact somehow (I have a feeling being a new player may have helped).

Thanks for the reply. :D
Is the Cleaving/Slaughter ring that necessary? Why not go into Berserking/Wrecking Ball/Executioner for nearly the same amount of points?

Also I have a Kaom's Primacy and a Hez, but looking at their stats, I might wanna just stick with Primacy?

Last edited by Zietlogik on Oct 24, 2016, 2:16:33 AM
Huge bonus of Hez is not having to worry about mana.
Small mistake in the gem levels.
It's either CwDT 11, to support a lvl 13 IC (Molten Shell can be 16 then),
or you keep the CwDT at 10, then IC is max 12, Molten Shell 15.

I am currently level 80, got a 6 link Coil + Disfavor + Abyssus, resists soft capped.
Feels okish so far, but not really great. Playing as Champion.

Main problem is totem survivability. On reflect maps, either one, they oneshot themselfes, making reflect either really annoying to play, or very slow (no hatred, no added fire on ele reflect, switching to PtL for phys reflect). They also die extremely quickly in any kind of AOE.

Also, how would "The Bringer of Rain" work with this build? Got this a while ago, was planning to use this on a Facebreaker Warchief build, but now playing this.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Oct 25, 2016, 11:07:52 AM
How do you run your auras? Hatred reserves 70% mana and enfeeble reserves 35% since it's linked to blasphemy. I'm guessing you swap them depending on the situation but don't know enough about the game to know when to switch. Any help appreciated.
Last edited by Garrule on Oct 25, 2016, 7:05:43 PM
"
Garrule wrote:
How do you run your auras? Hatred reserves 70% mana and enfeeble reserves 35% since it's linked to blasphemy. I'm guessing you swap them depending on the situation but don't know enough about the game to know when to switch. Any help appreciated.

Hatred reserves 50%, that makes 85% with Enfeeble Aura.
However, it doesn't leave you with a lot of mana to cast totems + Enduring Cry.
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
"
Garrule wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

The gem tooltip says it reserves 50% mana, but the skill icon says it reserves 70% mana. When I turn on hatred, there isn't enough mana to turn on enfeeble as well, so it seems that 70% is right. Would you suggest I remove the blasphemy gem and manually cast enfeeble?

Best regards.
"
Garrule wrote:
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
"
Garrule wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

The gem tooltip says it reserves 50% mana, but the skill icon says it reserves 70% mana. When I turn on hatred, there isn't enough mana to turn on enfeeble as well, so it seems that 70% is right. Would you suggest I remove the blasphemy gem and manually cast enfeeble?

Best regards.

50% * 1.4 = 70%
Do you use an Essence Worm by any chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info