[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

It gives 20 int >_< But maybe a jewel with 20 int + stuff would be better yeah.

So what about iron reflexes guys? I'm currently thinking where to go next, IR, Indomitable or taking all endurance charges. Or maybe even Ironwood. What do you guys think?

"
Belf wrote:
"
ImSlower wrote:

How do you use reckoning / vengeance with this build?
I don't get it...

I honestly completely forgot about that Reckoning gem being there, I had put it in to level it a bit and sell, and that was at probably character level 60. Oops.
does anyone know if +melee weapon range affect warchief totem?
Can someone make me a passives tree as a champion ascendant, to use facebreakers.. i miss a lot of damage with two handed weapon axe... and cant buy a atziri's axe....
can someone help me with advice oder self experience?

i am looking for another axe, beside hezmana´s. there is more dps to find, but no blood magic on another weapon.
has anyone experiences in mana issues from spamming totems and other stuff?
i would like to hear how you managed these things! would be awesome!
"
DerianDerian wrote:
can someone help me with advice oder self experience?

i am looking for another axe, beside hezmana´s. there is more dps to find, but no blood magic on another weapon.
has anyone experiences in mana issues from spamming totems and other stuff?
i would like to hear how you managed these things! would be awesome!

Just today I experimented with switching from Hezmana's to a cheap (35c) 6l

to see what kind of damage it would do. I solved the mana problem by getting mana regen on all my jewlery
and the 40% node near the duelist start. with that I recover 34 mana per second and use 37 per totem. I am happy with the result as I don't have mana problems unless I just hold right click.I tried a 60% less mana regen map and it was manageable and not even noticeable for the most part. A problem I see with this strategy is that a no regen map would be impossible without switching out a potion slot for a mana potion.

"
FunFair wrote:
does anyone know if +melee weapon range affect warchief totem?

I don't think it does, but increases in area of effect give it more range and more aoe when attacking.

My items right now EHC, i switched off my 5link hez, and i dont really have mana problems, the point in the tree by the duelist start and one on my ring is plenty. Sitting at 45k dps with totem up without conc effect. 70k with conc

Saving up chaos to reroll my axe, i dumped 500alts and couldnt get anything decent.
The 10% chance to cast Onslaught does not seem to proc from the Slaughter node while using totems.

Can anyone confirm? I never see a buff icon on my screen.
Last edited by Joroshima on Sep 26, 2016, 11:50:36 AM
"
Joroshima wrote:
The 10% chance to cast Onslaught does not seem to proc from the Slaughter node while using totems.

Can anyone confirm? I never see a buff icon on my screen.

Yes, YOU have to kill them, not your totems. Might work when dots kill the enemy.

btw I got finally yesterday my last endgame trial done and ran a Uberlab. LOL that was easy.

Gear&Tree
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info