Season One, Race Event 14: Three Hour Party

Another race where real life ends up getting in the way.

Wouldn't have won ranger anyways though. Worst chamber ever, and prison was meh too.

Looking forward to a race where I can actually finish one day.

At least I helped my team. Hope the best for sakujo+pastromy+martincreek+backbeard. RIP Grynwald.

Would have probably just run for waypoints in A3 to help them win if I could have stayed.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Feb 28, 2013, 5:24:15 PM
stoping at level 20 because i had some time constrants... was running with my brother which was his first race and he died like an hour in so i had to play catch up :(.

noteable finds.

First Hillrake kill, hit lvl 23 solo 2h 20m in as a Witch then logged out as there's no way I'm hitting 26. Didn't find MS boots until 2 hours in.

See you next race.
Woot, first race with no deaths!
Alched my boots, no MS, but some decent resists.
Better luck next time!

Last edited by Sgt_Tastey on Feb 28, 2013, 7:20:20 PM
"
YCJ54 wrote:
Too much lag and d-syncing durnig these events

+1

Although I died twice today because I was dumb, not desync. :p
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Pretty solid run. One teammate died at Vaal so me and later duoed for the last hour. I got an insane bow in coves that I used until the end. Got to level 30.75, really happy about that.

Rank 53 overall, 12th ranger.

#1 disconnected in coves
#2 graphic card crsh in wester forest
#3 game crash when i entered city of sarn

ended with 25 lvl 91%. fml.

Spoiler

ms boots, 2 rare bows, good ring
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Feb 28, 2013, 7:04:48 PM
Got some really decent gear and was able to reach the max lv 32.

Spoiler

Once again a really smooth race with no lagspikes whatsoever and congratulations to the winners!
3rd race in a row without MS boots, and as a tradition, anoter quality gem found during the race :D
Joined 45 minutes into the race. 19th place Dualist, 198th total.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info