Season One, Race Event 14: Three Hour Party

LFM For this race event, and most other race events this season, not counting the events at 3am.

You MUST have experience with being top 100 in races (http://poestatistics.com/users/origination/)

It's currently 3 people, me and 2 others, probably more by the time you're reading this. The first party race we did we ranked ~112, and the last one we did we ranked ~65, and we're aiming for higher ranks. We've all been able to get within top 50 1 hour solo races.

If you're interested in joining, send me a pm on the forums.

I'll check my messages on these forums every day. I'm getting a lot of messages, do if you don't get a reply, it means we don't need you for our team.
See you, Space Cowboy...
"
ColinPowell wrote:
Surely the main contention is with the 'upped' prizes. Anything that moves items out of the reach (via RNG) of the standard player seems to go against the GGG ethos.

A for-pay league could be an option, but it wouldn't be able to have increased drop-rates or prizes. It could be a different play style, e.g. cutthroat, but it couldn't touch the economy.

That is my read on the GGG mentality and I, for one, welcome our new overlords/support this philosophy.

well if it's its own league it could have increased drop rates/exp rates because it wont touch the other leagues
Looked through all the timings in all the races so far... Sad that there isn't one Singapore friendly timing...

Closest is the one hour race event 12. That starts at 7pm. And I finish work at 6.30pm. Plus an hour traveling time and I might as well not play.

Everything else requires me to stay up all night. Which is hard to do on weekdays. Sad :(
"
bignigriglol wrote:
umm have you forgotten that you added act 3 content your using the same achievements for rewards for a 3 hour race as you used to without it

Yeah, that first to clear catacombs reward was totally in closed beta.
Anyone want a versatile player on their party tonight? My first party race, but Id like a good team to start out with :)
Already got a ranger and templar tank. Looking for a group to incorporate us or anyone looking for a group and want to join up, taking anyone looking just please be competent with the group and be a asset not a liability.
Will run as a Duelist or Marauder, looking for other singles to pair/group up with. First party race.

Have a TS server, PM me if interested.
Huhu,

Looking for grp for the upcoming 3h race at 10 pm this evening. I would like to play Marauder but i can / could play smtgh else too if needet. Iam a experienced HC player pm me if theres any slot free.

lg
Marauder looking for a bit experienced party, PM here or add me in game.
Duelist looking for Group for this race.
(i get to 29-30 solo)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info