Season One, Race Event 14: Three Hour Party

Need a group, pm me info.
Looking for newer people to group with for this event. So far it's me (shadow) and a 2 hnd marauder. We still try to win, mind you (I've gotten up to 195th in one race, so I'm not completely awful). We just recognize that we've only started playing in open-beta, and that veterans likely would like to look elsewhere. Anyone's welcome though, veterans or newer players (please at least have participated in one race before). Would love to get a solid team going!
Looking for 3-4 experienced racers to fill a group, must be able to progress to act 3. Last race our group made it to 28-29, TS is a must pretty sure we'll be on skype PM me with some kind of background info if you're interested.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Hi there , any Estonians going to race this , if so - contact me IGN : five_o
marauder/witch hc player looking for group

ign: PoppinMarauder
Last edited by pix86 on Feb 28, 2013, 3:38:47 PM
Duelist/Ranger looking for exp group. #7 Duelist last solo race.

http://poestatistics.com/users/munz/
Last edited by Munz on Feb 28, 2013, 3:32:44 PM
Perhaps a little late but I thought I'd ask anyway...

I'm looking for a party to race with in this event. I have reasonable experience racing and would want you to be as equally experienced.

http://poestatistics.com/users/angrym0b/

Will either be playing Marauder or Templar, 2H Ground Slam in each case.

If not, I'll just solo practice, but would be nice to be part of a team! <3

My ingame name is HSR_RaceRelated (in the 3Hr Party league).
IGN: DeadLoss
cannot create a char, max number of chars reached :(
Horrible Idea.

"
Have you guys ever considered charging money for certain leagues and upping the prizes for said leagues?

I mean you could still offer a lot of leagues for free and the core game will of course always be free (hardcore and Default), but I think this would be a great way for you to make some money outside of what you get with micro-transactions in the store.
Too much lag and d-syncing durnig these events

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info