[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

What should I craft on this guy? Im thinking maybe some Armour%

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 29, 2016, 6:46:37 AM
opps double post.
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 29, 2016, 6:50:53 AM
Bloodless node (ennemies cannot leech life from you) important in late game?
Possible swap to purity of flesh? (life\chaos resistance) ?
How to break PoE at level 40:

Seriously this thing is so ridiculous.

Town DPS:

Hideout DPS with Buffs:

ALSO...How much benefit do we get from crafted Chaos Damage on Rings/Ammy? Trying to decide whether to do that or armor % on my

ALSO...One more thing then Im done. It seems like you began this guide as Chieftain but later switched to Berserker. You mentioned this
"
About 110% Mana Regeneration total is necessary for a comfortable playstyle.
Is that a moot point if you go Berserker since you can pretty much spam Rallying Cry for infinite Mana?
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 29, 2016, 1:02:27 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

ALSO...One more thing then Im done. It seems like you began this guide as Chieftain but later switched to Berserker. You mentioned this
"
About 110% Mana Regeneration total is necessary for a comfortable playstyle.
Is that a moot point if you go Berserker since you can pretty much spam Rallying Cry for infinite Mana?

I confirm; that point is moot. As a berserker with 0% extra mana regen, I can do confidently also maps with the "60% reduced life and mana regeneration" mod. No regen is also fine, but you need to remove an aura or slightly reduce clearspeed.

You don't even need the mana regen of Rallying Cry; it works also with Enduring Cry, if you prefer the extra survivability. That 25% mana and life restored instantly on use is huge; it's basically a super-sized seething flask that you can spam every 2 seconds.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Last edited by fph on Oct 30, 2016, 3:59:44 AM
I'm in EHC, and I'm a bit lacking in damage. I went the Chieftain route since it seemed safer, and Brass Dome. I also have a dual curse setup, using enfeeble as self-cast curse and vuln as on-hit. Anyone have suggestions on spots I can boost my DPS? Lvl 90 chieftain.

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnBLMFLQbDCZYLYRDME8kUIBRNFgsXjBiRGNsaOBpVIWAnLymlKhMuIzboOQ464TwFPC09_ECgRJ5Gt0d-UEdTu1cNWGNY5VnzWiteE18_YSFlTWWnZfBmVGaeaGVo8nIPcql07XTxdU52rHrveyB7s3zZggeDX4PMhNmE74VSh2qMz5BVkGyTmZRvl3mezZ_LogCj8qZXpo2mo6cwqSeplKyqrY2uUK9stz65fruevJ-9Nr6nwGbE9sYExq7G2M9nz37SIdNv2L3ZYdrB5FHqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHyRfOb9kj3MviT_Ev-Cv5r_oc=?accountName=Amarantine&characterName=ADumbBunaroo

IGN: OneEyedShadow
@Amarantine

Try to get the 40% Enchant on the Helmet and 2x Steel Rings with double +added phys!
Also the Atziri Flask + Taste of Hate are a nice upgrade!

---

I completed the atlas today 126/126.

Thanks for the Build OP!

It took a while, to get going, but as soon as i got my hands on a disfavor and the gloves, the damage really started to develop!

Last edited by Rendakar on Oct 30, 2016, 1:05:35 PM
Starting to think my gear isnt going to get any better without spending a crapload of exalts
after at least 1000 fusing....and giving up i today had 5 fusing and yolo tried and......

:D me happy

whats best to use tho poison or rapid decay(i dont use/have a voidheart)
So I've recently have been enjoying the build and for the most part was running chieftain. However I noticed the only parts of chieftain I really cared about was the split armor to totems and distraction, and I figured if I went berserker I would gain loads of dps + life/mana steal. I fully respec'd out of chieftain and went berserker gaining up to 90k dps without buffs but I noticed a problem very quickly. For some reason my lifesteal was pretty much non-existant and the mana steal didn't seem to work at all. Is the 1% totem lifesteal from chieftain the only way to lifesteal with warchief? Does this mean I'm going to need to get another 40 regrets? ugh...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info