[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

One qustion. At screenshot you have 111/694 mana. How did you get that? Enlighten at 3 lvl have 92% mana multiplier. I have only 51/643 and I think it's not enough.
Why no1 don't get "Bloodletting"

Have 5k hp; 16k arm; 65k dps (without totem)

My gear:
Spoiler

My skilltree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDMFCAUTRZvGJEY2xo4GlUhVSFgIZAkqicgJy8ppSoTLPsuIzboNuk5DjwFPfxAoESeRalHflBHU7tXDVhjWOVZ81orWp9eE18_X9BhIWVNZadmVGaeZrZo8nIPcql07XTxdqx673sge3R7jHzZffuCB4TZhO-FUodqiiKMz5BVkGyTmZRvl3mezZ_Ln9-iAKPypzCnbaknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLuevJ-9Nr6nwGbApsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdlh2sHcPeDY42rkUeoQ6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB9kj3Mvhf-JP60vxL_oc=?accountName=Shunay&characterName=TOTEM_SUCK

Can i deal better?
Last edited by Shunay on Oct 26, 2016, 5:48:32 AM
"
"
Razorwind wrote:
"

Note: I did not go poison.

Specc'ing into Totemic Zeal is pretty cool as totems are placed instantly, leaving the hero less vulnerable to counter-attack. I also opted to replace Arctic Armour with Clarity and avoid having to waste slots on my gear to pad mana regen. More of a QoL change than anything.

I have been going back to Kaom's as well given that the current build is pretty good for T14, but struggles with some of the harder spikes in 15 and 16.

Could you share your links and gear as well? =)

I actually used the gear the OP recommended. I'm still not sold on Veruso's but haven't played enough to make gear swaps just yet. Links are pretty much the same:

Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Enduring Cry > Blood Magic
HoA > Hatred > Enlighten > Clarity
CWDT (20) > IC > Molten Shell > Increased Duration

I also opted for Temp Chains over Vulnerability as an additive 29% increased physical damage wasn't worth it to me, especially given that the build does a fair chunk of elemental damage thanks to Added Fire and Hatred. The curse is great don't get me wrong, but if I'm going to curse on hit, I'd rather get more CC. The way I played it out was that if everything didn't insta melt on the first totem hit, then the remaining monsters would then be slowed enough to reuse that totem rather than fleeing or making a b-line towards you. A dual curse set up using Punishment would be hella awesome tho as that curse would light this build up!

The build excels at boss fights but it makes mapping cumbersome. The biggest issue for me is the totem placement distance. It's radius is quite small, so you have to run into packs. It just feels yolo squishy inherently. I have an EQ Juggernaut with 8.5k and that stupid Blast Rain archer on uber Izaro very nearly one shots me. Even at 7k HP, I don't feel all that tanky in end game. My aim is to get the most dps from the totems but try to stick around 8.5k life with at least decent armor. Overcappung the resists is hard too with all the unique item restrictions. But like I said, the build excels at boss fights, so it's nice to have a couple of them in your hero pool.

What do you user insted of poison support?
Culling Strike Support?
Hey, nice build.
I respect from my facbreaker abyssus build into this and I'm wondering about the small amount on damage I do with my gear. In your screenshot you are at 210k, someone wrote about 110k wihtout conc effect.
I come up with only 65k and dont know where to get more.
Someone can help me out where I can get mor dmg.
My gear:
Spoiler

"
One qustion. At screenshot you have 111/694 mana. How did you get that? Enlighten at 3 lvl have 92% mana multiplier. I have only 51/643 and I think it's not enough.

Its because hes has his auras and enlighten in his axe. "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" makes his enlighten level 5 which gives you a 84% mana multi

"
unbreak13 wrote:
Hey, nice build.
I respect from my facbreaker abyssus build into this and I'm wondering about the small amount on damage I do with my gear. In your screenshot you are at 210k, someone wrote about 110k wihtout conc effect.
My gear:
Spoiler

Your missing phys damage on your neck and low rolls on your first ring. Also missing 40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage on your helm which is a big damage boost.
"
Srid wrote:
"
unbreak13 wrote:
Hey, nice build.
My gear:
Spoiler

Your missing phys damage on your neck and low rolls on your first ring. Also missing 40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage on your helm which is a big damage boost.

Thats right.
But I cant believe that this close the gap from my 65k to 160-200k like shown in some screenshots.
"
slowhands wrote:

What do you user insted of poison support?
Culling Strike Support?

I used Added Fire Damage. Poison seems like a poor choice as DoT is best suited for builds that have to disengage from combat (to kite or constantly reposition). For this build, you just lay down another totem, so bosses are always under attack. Poison DoT when you deal immense physical damage is awesome, but I just felt the concept didn't jive with the spirit of the build. I took down Chimera on a alched map with the iAOE farming set up just fine and I was only level 89.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
unbreak13 wrote:

Thats right.
But I cant believe that this close the gap from my 65k to 160-200k like shown in some screenshots.

Can you post your tree. Im just over a 100k with conc effect and im playing on a champion. Leveling up my beserker as we speak.

Heres my current gear. Need better rings since there leftovers from a previous build.
Spoiler
Last edited by Srid on Oct 26, 2016, 5:45:57 PM
"
Srid wrote:

Can you post your tree. Im just over a 100k with conc effect and im playing on a champion. Leveling up my beserker as we speak.

My current tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQSzBS0Gwwd1CZYLYQ3NDjwQzBNMFCAUcRYLF4wX4RiRGjgaPhzOIVUhYCb4JyAnLyoTK1As-y5TOQ46UjrhPAU8LT38QKBEnkd-TjJQR1O7WGNY5VnzWiteE18_YVJkUmVNZlRmnmebaGVo8nIPcql07XaseHp673sge4x7s3zZggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qKIozPkFWUb5d5ogCj8qZXpqOpJ6mUrKqtja4-r2yvp7c-uX68n702vqfAZsCmxBXE9sYExq7G2M9nz37Tb9i92Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yL_JF8932SPcy-JP46_4K_lT-hw==

I spect out of poison cause I prefer the live nodes in endgame.

My offsensive stats in hideout with HoA, Hatred and IAoE:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info