[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Hi, new player here trying to do this build at 75 with Disfavour havn't even done ascendancy yet. Would you think Berserker is the definite route to go as theyve recently nerfed Chieftan?
Noob question; Do I have to stop the GEM levels on the same levels you have or I'll have enough attributes to push them all to max later I'm lvl 73 now
"
TreyAnastasio wrote:
Hi, new player here trying to do this build at 75 with Disfavour havn't even done ascendancy yet. Would you think Berserker is the definite route to go as theyve recently nerfed Chieftan?

I'm about to change my ascendancy. I'm currently Chieftan, and have had 0 problems until tonight - I tried Guardian of the Phoenix and got owned. Core Malachai, all t15/t16 maps were fine, but it appeared I just didn't have enough damage for the Phoenix so I'm gonna make the change.
Hey!

Must say I really enjoy this build and im progressing at a good pace :)
However id like your help in regard to which item I should upgrade next, feel abit lost on that... here is my current gear, help is appriciated!
"
dv888 wrote:
"
TreyAnastasio wrote:

I'm about to change my ascendancy. I'm currently Chieftan, and have had 0 problems until tonight - I tried Guardian of the Phoenix and got owned. Core Malachai, all t15/t16 maps were fine, but it appeared I just didn't have enough damage for the Phoenix so I'm gonna make the change.

Care to share your profile? =) I am considering to move to chieftian actually. Got owned by core malachai...
"
Razorwind wrote:
"
dv888 wrote:
"
TreyAnastasio wrote:

Care to share your profile? =) I am considering to move to chieftian actually. Got owned by core malachai...

Hey , Currently playing at level 86, pushing bit by bit to level 87 eventually to 90 haven't tried core Malachi etc because have not got much time to play. My ascendency is Berserker and it is great.

Damage is really good. :)
Last edited by Ucero on Oct 21, 2016, 3:22:13 PM
What would the ascendancy points priority be if you're playing berserker in HC? still the same or would you leave Aspect of Carnage for last and go with tankiness first?
Which option is better?

"
Sirlorrans wrote:
Which option is better?

use the bottom ones and give me the spiked gloves ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info