[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
I love the warcries from berserker. I got this helm enchant earlier which is also pretty neat!

I agree. The enchant is pretty amazing. I was considering it for myself as well and I think its the defensive alternative to 40% Totem Damage.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 28, 2016, 12:50:40 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
I love the warcries from berserker. I got this helm enchant earlier which is also pretty neat!

I agree. The enchant is pretty amazing. I was considering it for myself as well and I think its the defensive alternative to 40% Totem Damage.

are those enchants u get from mercilab? ur can only get in uber lab?
I got it this morning in uberlab.
Hi, i'm currently following your guide and I wonder if it is better to use crappy gloves with vulnerability on hit or veruso's virtuosity without vulnerability as I have already corrupted 10 of them and now they are only sold at 10+ chaos in standard.

Thanks for your guide I have been facerolling everything so far !
well small update, i finally had pit of chimera drop... ran as minus max and gmp lol... 1 death which i figure isnt too bad considering i went in blind.

Had another 2 chimeras drop so i ran both them as well deathless :)... this build is fantastic... i reallllly need to get a 6 link going though. what do you guy suggest for 6th link now? gear below.

Tips please? Whats next?
Spoiler

4,7k life, capped res
Last edited by evilzao on Sep 28, 2016, 7:52:41 PM
by the way if ya'll are starting off with the build, i have a 419 physical dps axe with the bleed on hit mod up on poe.trade for 20 choas. its a good deal
How did you guys kill the Minotaur? He simply destroyed me! one hit was putting me down to 1k life without noticing it.. Is there a secret fighting him? I killed Hydra with some problems and Phoenix was really fine... I have almost all the items recommended, only need to find the glove..
"
FoxManBR wrote:
How did you guys kill the Minotaur? He simply destroyed me! one hit was putting me down to 1k life without noticing it.. Is there a secret fighting him? I killed Hydra with some problems and Phoenix was really fine... I have almost all the items recommended, only need to find the glove..

Minotaur is a bit tricky. I think Ill record a video as soon as I find another map. You need to have some machanics going on. The hardest hitting things are his emerge when hes going under ground, falling rocks, ground slam and melee hit. I figured they all hit for about 5k, sometimes less.

I swapped out gems to get lightning warp + less duration + faster casting to bypass the barriers and cast totems to the other side and sometimes trap him in the barriers himself.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 29, 2016, 1:29:01 AM
I finally 6-linked my belly and that was not such a significant DPS boost. Adding _white_ gloves with the Vulnerability curse on hit, on the other hand, was a huuuuge DPS boost, as promised :)

Now, out of our 6 gems in the main skill link, which ones are the priority to get to q20? It looks like with 4 of them quality adds "increased damage", with faster attacks it increases attack speed and with poison it increases poison duration.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info