Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

How does this compare to the beserker facebreaker build? Which is more tankier or bossing and mapping endgame? Currency isnt a big issue
How important is the bleed on the weapon? According to the wiki it is 10-60% of the damage of the hit and it is over time. The weapon I am using now has full mods so unless I am missing something I can't craft bleed on hit on it. I have another I could craft but it is significantly lower dps. Do you think it is worth it?

Last edited by Aryjna on Sep 29, 2016, 5:19:19 AM
"
Aryjna wrote:
How important is the bleed on the weapon? According to the wiki it is 10-60% of the damage of the hit and it is over time. The weapon I am using now has full mods so unless I am missing something I can't craft bleed on hit on it. I have another I could craft but it is significantly lower dps. Do you think it is worth it?

Intersting question i´d like to know as well.
I guess it gets more and more important once you progress into higher level maps. I´d say try as long as it works for you.

Btw, how do you import/post the item images???
"
as_69 wrote:
"
Aryjna wrote:

Intersting question i´d like to know as well.
I guess it gets more and more important once you progress into higher level maps. I´d say try as long as it works for you.

Btw, how do you import/post the item images???

You click on the top left on your portrait and then click on the item in your inventory or stash
I'm a new player and trying to figure out this build, i have some very basic questions.
Am i correct in assuming bleeding on weapon extends to the totems? Otherwise it would deal no damage because of ancestral bond.
Is ignite from herald of ash triggered by totem kills?
Also we use an axe because totem damage is based on our own right? And base attack damage is unaffected by passive increase granted by items and such.
"
Padronfrodo wrote:
I'm a new player and trying to figure out this build, i have some very basic questions.
Am i correct in assuming bleeding on weapon extends to the totems? Otherwise it would deal no damage because of ancestral bond.
Is ignite from herald of ash triggered by totem kills?
Also we use an axe because totem damage is based on our own right? And base attack damage is unaffected by passive increase granted by items and such.

Yes, our totems bleed.
Yes, ignite is triggered.
Not exactly. We use an axe because it has good dps and bleeds for us. Any weapons works with this build though. All passive increases translate into more totem dps.
I just ripped at lvl 75. Due being stupid en just Running in a big Pack with some rares. I was playing warchief en will remake this one cuz it was AWESOME en wrecked it all :p

Just wondering why berserker over warchief? With warchief we also have good dps but much more survival. I did merci lab super easy. Izaro dead under 30sec. Never done uber lab tho.

So my question: do we realy nees the dps from berserker ascendancy to do uber lab/atziri and High tier maps? Or van we just do this with warchief en get More survival?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
I just ripped at lvl 75. Due being stupid en just Running in a big Pack with some rares. I was playing warchief en will remake this one cuz it was AWESOME en wrecked it all :p

Just wondering why berserker over warchief? With warchief we also have good dps but much more survival. I did merci lab super easy. Izaro dead under 30sec. Never done uber lab tho.

So my question: do we realy nees the dps from berserker ascendancy to do uber lab/atziri and High tier maps? Or van we just do this with warchief en get More survival?

No offense. I answered that question at least 10 times and also there is a detailed explanation in the build itself (see ascendencies)
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 29, 2016, 11:29:22 AM
Great build! I understand it's annoying to be asked about the ascendancies, but it looks like your advice is mostly for softcore characters. Does your ascendancy suggestion change for a hardcore character? Would you still go with berserker in this case? The 10% increased damage taken worries me a bit.
IGN: OneEyedShadow
Last edited by Amarantine on Sep 29, 2016, 1:29:44 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
FoxManBR wrote:
How did you guys kill the Minotaur? He simply destroyed me! one hit was putting me down to 1k life without noticing it.. Is there a secret fighting him? I killed Hydra with some problems and Phoenix was really fine... I have almost all the items recommended, only need to find the glove..

Minotaur is a bit tricky. I think Ill record a video as soon as I find another map. You need to have some machanics going on. The hardest hitting things are his emerge when hes going under ground, falling rocks, ground slam and melee hit. I figured they all hit for about 5k, sometimes less.

I swapped out gems to get lightning warp + less duration + faster casting to bypass the barriers and cast totems to the other side and sometimes trap him in the barriers himself.

Thanks, it will really help. Seems impossible to tank his attacks with this build... I Saw a blade vortex build facerolling this boss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info