[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

nice to hear that there is still some hope :), will keep playing, also to mention getting Hezmana's axe made my day due to blood magic it let me to stop worrying about mana, that kind hooked me up to keep grinding
Don't worry. I am with 6L Belly (with Added Fire and Poison) and Hezmana and gems at 19 - 20 with no quality yet...

So... 40K in Hideout with Golem and Totems up.

When not hit and after kill - at ~50K.

Mind you - it's Chieftain, so...
Last edited by ZenEnott on Sep 20, 2016, 10:35:31 AM
So I am considering transitioning from Facebreaker to 2H after succesfully killing Uber Atziri and dropping the Axe. Would you say this would have less trouble killing Uber considering how beneficial it is to have Poison DPS going when you are busy running around/respawning totems? If so, would you rather Chieftain or Berserker. I am currently a Berserker but as I am mostly just interested in Uber Atziri farming in Essence, I was looking to get some insight from you guys already trying it.
Hi Guys, thanks for posting a guide for this cool build, I'm doing T11 and T12 and Uber Lab quite comfortable with a 4L morohi erqi and a 4L belly of the beast, and now i'm farming to upgrade with the goal of doing Uber Atziri.

What would you guys recommend upgrading first with that goal in mind, a 6L belly or a Disfavour and keeping ruining AW in a 4L for a while longer?

I'm level 77 and using Voidheart. Thanks.
"
Borehed wrote:
@pablo38

Hi, i have one of those gauntlets too.
I used them with.... Cospri's will and it worked surprisingly well.

Pros:
- additional curse
- free poison (7th link) (no voidheart!)
- nice armour (with iron reflexes node)
- hexproof mobs? - haha :D
- chaos res
- mobs are slowed when hit - it really helps
- 3% more movement speed

* i'm not sure here but i read somewhere that temp. chains scaling well with DOT damage

Cons:
- 184 dex minimum
- no life and res on chest slot (excl. chaos)
- getting offcolour sockets is pain in the ass
- 6l Cospri's is not budget definitely

Note, that life and res You can get from ring now (no voidheart, yeah?), but You will need really good rolled one with high res, high life and high dex in best option. Asenath gloves are lacking these stats too.

Ofcourse, easier and (probably) cheaper way is using an amulet with +1 curses, but well rolled are not so cheap either.

Atm i changed stuff back to old version, because i tried to corrupt veruso's last night and on first attempt i get "+1 socketed gems", on 2nd and 3rd i get corrupted rare shit, and then missclicked accidentally on other gloves and:

i think my luck is gone now.

Probably in endgame i will test Cospri's further, or setup with swapeed HoA for temp chains (Curse on hit with HoI? blasphemy? i dont know yet) plus +1 curse ammy.

P.S. sorry for my english, trying to do my best.

P.S2. this amyy costed 2 exa

Hi Borehed, thx for the answer.
I looked at poe.trade and in essence league don't have good amulet with high resists, so thats not an option.
About Cospri's, i liked that idea, i'll try to get one, but until i get one, u think that swap new Voidheart for Doedre's Damning and rapid decay for poison 6l is viable? or should i stay with VH and rapid decay?
Well, I've been playing the build for a while now and don't really know how to upgrade anymore. I guess the gloves would be an option but I really like Enfeeble + Hatred so far + the fact I would need to reconfigure my jewellery and helmet for resists.

Any recommendations on how to further upgrade my gear?

IGN: Tjoen
@pablo38

Hey.
I think its definitely worth to test with Doedre's.
Temporal chains can provide alot of mitigation in my opinion, especially with this playstyle.

I'm thinking now about Cospri's with temp. ch. as aura via blasphemy, because with Asenath's mob must be hitted first to get curse and there are fast ones that sneaking from other direction than totems.
But back to Your question -try with ring and bring us Your experience.

Cheers.
Hey guys, I'm level 90 so far on essence with this build, but I wanted to know if i could run uber atziri with the gear I have. I've farmed a mortal set so far from regular Atziri but I don't want to run uber and end up dying, I get around 90k dps with conc effect at the moment.

Spoiler
Hey guys, one question, before buying "voidheart", what is more important in this ring, "Chance to cause bleeding", or "Chance to poison on hit"?, What I have o get more %?...

And, with Berserker you don´t need mana regen with War Gringer yeh?...

Thanks in advance guys....
Last edited by Madasan on Sep 21, 2016, 5:54:35 AM
Just killed Hydra, Chimera and Phoenix deathless, thanks to this build.

Hardest bosses yet were Minotaur, because of being too stupid to see the underground attack and Uber atziri.

Next stop: Shaper!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info