[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
tntkiller wrote:
getting a major step closer to where i need to be..

gear now :D
Spoiler

have a bit of alternate skillpoints i have also taken a few of the life/chaos resist ring and a 30 int node for gear/gems req

tree

Passive skill tree build

resist are fire 73% cold 75% lightning 71% chaos 75% so im pretty happy with the ring/amulet setup

Cap the resists is a pain in the ass.

I'm using Daresso's Salute amulet, I have tried to use doryani's belt for damage but the hp goes to 4.6k hp and maginord's, but then again resists goes down. :s

It's hard to cap when all you wannna use is rings and foot xD
"
SupaMF wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
getting a major step closer to where i need to be..

gear now :D
Spoiler

have a bit of alternate skillpoints i have also taken a few of the life/chaos resist ring and a 30 int node for gear/gems req

tree

Passive skill tree build

resist are fire 73% cold 75% lightning 71% chaos 75% so im pretty happy with the ring/amulet setup

Cap the resists is a pain in the ass.

I'm using Daresso's Salute amulet, I have tried to use doryani's belt for damage but the hp goes to 4.6k hp and maginord's, but then again resists goes down. :s

It's hard to cap when all you wannna use is rings and foot xD

true i have some resists on hewels too :D
After looting a Shavs I finally got my Disfavour, and I love it! So far I only came up to maptier 11, but the totems are totally destroying everything.

But I am still using my ugly Tabula because 750 fusings were not enough to sixlink a Brass Dome... Now I am back to zero currency and need to farm fusings.
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Last edited by Panthe0n on Sep 21, 2016, 3:04:24 PM
just a question Why not put warchief totem to the axe since it have +2 lvl in mods?
"
rhenish wrote:
just a question Why not put warchief totem to the axe since it have +2 lvl in mods?

read the axe......"support"
"
rhenish wrote:

From the main post under gems+links:

"
Attention!!!: You might wonder why we put all our links into the Belly instead of the Axe. The reason is that even with +2 supports we only get about 5k dps if we put all gems into the Axe. While we can use 3 auras instead of just 2 if we target our enlighten( to +5) gem with the Disfavour bonus. So we can run Arctic Armour, Herald of Ash and Hatred with enough mana to comfortably cast our totems.
Firstly, a big thanks for this guide and for everyone who's answered questions on this thread. First time I've worked on getting to endgame - first level 90 character, first time through the endgame Labyrinth, hopefully on track for 36 challenges in ESC - and it's been fantastic having a build where I can put totems down and spend time leap-slamming about to dodge things while I figure out what the bosses actually do. Likewise, the instant health/mana on warcry with the Berserker ascendancy is very forgiving, especially wrt/labyrinth traps or no-regen map mods.

I'm still fairly new to farming up currency and am trying to break myself of solo self-found-y habits, so if anyone could suggest the best place for upgrades, that'd be fantsatic. Found a ~500 pDPS axe from the Graveyard boss (almost reflex-vendored it, heh) to replace my Kaom's Primacy (sadly no open prefix for bleeding, alas); I had a Bringer of Rain drop that (last I checked) gave more DPS than my 5L Belly of the Beast, so I'm using that until I save up enough fuses to 6-link.
Last I played seriously was around when Shadow of the Vaal came out, so I'm still not entirely sure which of the new utility flasks are best to use while I try to work towards Taste of Hate/Lion's Roar/Atziri's Promise.

Spoiler

Also, for anyone familiar with the endgame, how would you approximately rank easiest-hardest for this build of e.g. Atziri, corrupt T15 bosses, Uber Izaro, Guardians, Pale Council, Vinktar Square, Uber Atziri, Vaal Temple, Shaper, and anything else I'm forgetting? I've done a couple of non-corrupted T15s without too many close calls, but died to normal Atziri once, largely due to unfamiliarity.
Last edited by Haasts on Sep 21, 2016, 11:27:33 PM
Just started playing again after 3 years off and this is my first build. Just started mapping and its cake. Found an ex and got lucky with a few chaos on Dried lake runs.

Doing 40K dps with golem and Hatred with a 400dps bleeding rare axe I bought. Was doing 20K with a 350dps rate I bought for 1C.

Now just gotta keep grinding for the upgrades.

Awesome and fun build. Cheers!
Why no bloodlust gem ?
u can swap melee on full life with bloodlust that will inc ur dmg like 20%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info