[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

So... you are at AW + Melee Damage + Full Life + Faster Attacks + Rapid Decay + AOE?

Or what? Perhaps an update to the gear in the initial post? (the armour is missing there).
Can you add me in game ? I would like to talk to you about the build. IGN : MuchWowSuchStrong

Thanks man! :)
"
GornoDD wrote:

I would recommend to go for a Voidheart before Taste of Hate. Rapid Decay is just so much better than Posion support.

Is the non legacy version really good enough? The base poison duration is 2 sec that means with my aps - about 3,75 and double totem i can right now have 15 stacks of poison after 2 seconds of fight. If I switch to perfect non legacy voidheart id have 15*(0,4+0,25) = 9,75 stacks (It says against bleeding enemies so Im not sure if the first hit should be counted as a chance to poison but lets keep this optimistic option). Lets give it 40% more dmg and it works like lets say 14 old stacks. ofc bleed gets more dmg from rapid decay too but thats just one stack. Overall the dmg should be bit higher I think but only by some very little number compared to all dps we do. You lose place to put more life, resists, higher flat phys or some stats like dex/int. I dunno about that ring... Anyone else got a comment about that? Did I miss something?
I don't understand what you are comparing?

Old VH vs. new one?
New VH vs. not having one?
New VH. and Rapid Decay vs. Poison gem?
"
ZenEnott wrote:

Old VH vs. new one?

New VH and Rapid Decay vs Poison gem. lol i thought its pretty clear
Last edited by Vindarfael on Sep 14, 2016, 1:27:05 AM
Hey GornoDD,
I am playing as WI ele right know, but looking into this build, because i have never played Marauder :) I have a question, since i dont have curency to insta buy everything i need, i wanted to lvl this up with warchief totems, but i want to go full mf for low tier maps with greed's embrace , gamble's and so on, do you think its viable?

Thank you

current gear atm, have capped resists, 4.3k life. Level 76. I only have Atziri's Promise for unique flask. Any ideas as to what to get now? Thanks! :)

(chieftan ascendancy)
Last edited by zyidzen on Sep 14, 2016, 1:57:39 AM
"
Maumas wrote:
Hey GornoDD,
I am playing as WI ele right know, but looking into this build, because i have never played Marauder :) I have a question, since i dont have curency to insta buy everything i need, i wanted to lvl this up with warchief totems, but i want to go full mf for low tier maps with greed's embrace , gamble's and so on, do you think its viable?

Thank you

Its totally viable. I run Tier 16's in full MF gear. Thats Double Gamble + MF Amulet + MF Boots.
I Could switch out more but its not worth if I feel.

"
zyidzen wrote:

current gear atm, have capped resists, 4.3k life. Level 76. I only have Atziri's Promise for unique flask. Any ideas as to what to get now? Thanks! :)

(chieftan ascendancy)

Always have your eyes on better weapons. In your case I would focus my eyes straight onto getting a disfavour. Run Uber Labs and Red Maps. Get Divi Cards or be on the lookout on poe.trade for a bad disfavour for lowlow. Then give it a Divine or Two
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Maumas wrote:
Hey GornoDD,

Thank you

Its totally viable. I run Tier 16's in full MF gear. Thats Double Gamble + MF Amulet + MF Boots.
I Could switch out more but its not worth if I feel.

So if i get Disfavor and rull full mf gear on lower tier maps, its totaly viable? Skill tree can be the same, right?
"
Vindarfael wrote:
"
ZenEnott wrote:

Old VH vs. new one?

New VH and Rapid Decay vs Poison gem. lol i thought its pretty clear

OK, I see.

So your line of thinking is - with new VH + Dirty Technique, the chance to actually poison, on bleed, is 65%, as opposed to poison gem 100%. And this, you think, negates the +40% from Rapid Decay?

So in 2 seconds in your example, you'd applied poison, on average, ~10 times.

Let's assume that each hit is 100 damage and 140 with RD. You'd have applied a 1400 damage over the course of 2 seconds + stacks duration overshoot.

If you were to apply poison via support gem, you'd have 15 stacks within the timeframe, thus causing 1500 damage.

Hmm...

I think perhaps RD isn't the best and flat damage like Conc would have been better, as it would triple dip - on melee hit, bleeding, and poison, no?

I can see your point. Perhaps our computations are screwed?

P.S.

Of course, RD affects bleed and fire burning as well... so there is that.
Last edited by ZenEnott on Sep 14, 2016, 9:55:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info