[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Would you pick up more end charges? looking at the Templar and Mara ones for a HC version of this build?
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Build is really good. Especially with 6l disfavour. Im using corrupted Wyrmsign with vulnerability on hit, and it works perfectly. still thinking can we make some use of 6l in chest piece.
Some MF culling or something?
Also... a question.

I've been playing (87 now) as a Chieftain and totems are quite sturdy, especially with fire immunity. I am considering switching to Berserker for the sweet sweet damage, but I am concerned that they won't last enough.

How's the totem survivability?

P.S. very hard to judge from Uber videos, as there it is expected to have to recast often.
Last edited by ZenEnott on Sep 13, 2016, 8:48:44 AM
what are other good gloves to corrupt for getting the vulerability on hit?
"
ZenEnott wrote:
Also... a question.

I've been playing (87 now) as a Chieftain and totems are quite sturdy, especially with fire immunity. I am considering switching to Berserker for the sweet sweet damage, but I am concerned that they won't last enough.

P.S. very hard to judge from Uber videos, as there it is expected to have to recast often.

You really have to recast more often, but its not as bad as you might think. Just give Berserker a shot!
Just some update so far... Finally could finish my lab (had to join global and find a good soul to invite me for a trial... damn!).

Other itens are just trash and a chest piece 5L. Nothing good for this build, just random gear and jewels with 1 main stat at least.

DPS Tooltip in hideout with Conc. effect (gems lvl 19/20%): 169K with room for much more with easy investment.

Can you enlighten me over this question? Thank you for all.
"
Hmm, lemme check one thing:

Why do you get the "Axe Damage and Life Leech Rate" (8% p.damage with axe + 8% leech p/s) and not "Axe Damage and Life Leech" (10% p.damage with axe + 0.2% leech)?
We can't leech and it's pretty much 2% more damage, right?

It's those points in the Splitting Strikes wheel.

Again, thank you for this build. I can really destroy the atlas :P haha
Last edited by Darkkaos on Sep 13, 2016, 9:27:29 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
ZenEnott wrote:
Also... a question.

You really have to recast more often, but its not as bad as you might think. Just give Berserker a shot!

Thank you.

How's the Voidheart working out? I am trying to get one... so, should I bother?
"
neCCuMucT wrote:
Build is really good. Especially with 6l disfavour. Im using corrupted Wyrmsign with vulnerability on hit, and it works perfectly. still thinking can we make some use of 6l in chest piece.

6L Disfavour in essence league amazing.
"
ZenEnott wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
ZenEnott wrote:
Also... a question.

Thank you.

How's the Voidheart working out? I am trying to get one... so, should I bother?

Amazingly mate, you need it for sure if you don't have Disfavour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info