[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

I can't seem to find a solid answer, is it better to run with a voidheart or not atm? I have a 30/40 one right now and I'm not sure if giving up a ring slot to use it is worth it, as well as having to use the poison support.
I had that idea too, that i get a voidheart but i think i stick with my rings with much-much resist and dmg.We use the dirty tricks passive, with 25% poison on hit, and what offer the voidheart?40% if stats are ok, but a ring with full stats is just way too expensive.So i stick with my bleeding axe (still not bleeding, bcause i wait for lvl7 vagan xD) and with more attackspeed that gives me more chance to poisoning.

Jadran:One question.When u wrote pdps, that means attack speed matters too?I mean, i have 2 axe, one with higher physdam and 17% attack speed and have one with lower dam with 24% attackspeed.The 2nd one has more dps, ~470, the other has ~460.Which one would be better if we talking about bleeding and poisoning?If we look at the dps the higher is obviously better but dunno whats with the dot.Thx for help!
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 10, 2016, 1:41:05 PM
Im at 51k damage can anyone help me get this up?

Last edited by LukeBond on Dec 10, 2016, 11:35:26 PM
Hey gentleman. Wondering if I should stick with my belly or try and shoot for a brass dome. Thoughts?
Currently enjoying this build (not 100% copy of it, but i don't think a little bit different secondary gems setup and 2 different passive points makes it another build lol) in Breach SC, and i have a few questions (sorry but i'm too lazy to read 100 pages of discussion, if this was already answered):

1. Berserker vs Chieftain (with Disfavour), I'll probably do respec myself at some point to see differences, but i'm interested in some analysis from someone who played both.
2. Voidheart with max poison roll + disfavour (counting dirty techniques) + added fire in 6l can possibly give more dps than just disfavour + poison support?

Spoiler
I know my english sucks, pls mercy
Last edited by WaifuSouls on Dec 10, 2016, 10:42:27 PM
"
brakthir wrote:
Hey gentleman. Wondering if I should stick with my belly or try and shoot for a brass dome. Thoughts?

Go for Brass Dome. You will love the toughness it provides.
Why are we forced to use axes (assuming we don't have a disfavor) now that the weapon ranges are normalized? Why not a super high dps kondo's pride?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Why are we forced to use axes (assuming we don't have a disfavor) now that the weapon ranges are normalized? Why not a super high dps kondo's pride?

Focusing on axe nodes will lay the foundation for Disfavor.

Disfavor for the bleed and +2 level for support gems. Very useful for aura setup with Enlighten gem.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Disfavor for the bleed and +2 level for support gems. Very useful for aura setup with Enlighten gem.

Understood, but until we get disfavor could we use sword / kondo's for the massive DPS and just re-spec into axe nodes when we acquire a disfavor? Or is there something else I'm missing?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Understood, but until we get disfavor could we use sword / kondo's for the massive DPS and just re-spec into axe nodes when we acquire a disfavor? Or is there something else I'm missing?

If you don't mind re-specing into axe nodes at a later time, you can definitely use another type of 2H weapon instead of axe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info