Season One, Race Event 9: Two Hour Party

Level 24.33

3 man party, didn't really plan ahead but did way better than expected.

EDIT: Screwed up and took Poison Arrow on the first quest instead of Fire Trap :/
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Feb 26, 2013, 12:16:40 AM
Finished 18th place and I was playing Solo :)

AND I died at lvl 5 and had to restart rofl, hence why my character name is like "ggithgrebu". So I lost like 7-8 minutes of gameplay.

I got really lucky with drops at the start, from lvl 1-28 I found 4 Alchemies lol.

I ran the two last 2-hour races, and I managed to end at the exact same spot each time (175th rank)!

Both races with random parties, ending in Western Forest. A little upset, because I was at 99% exp. but couldn't reach lvl 25, frustrating.
22 here. GJ everyone!

@blocs
24th Rank Dualist - Group of 3.

Grats Krip!

I came in 1292th ha. Lost my first character (templar) around lv8, then made another templar and got to lv13
Had strong drops but terrible instances this race. Again, we hit western at about the 40 minute mark and grinded to the finish.

I also had a gpu driver crash in coves that cost me 1st place, as i lost by 5k xp within the last 5 minutes. Frustrating but oh well.

Level 29, 2nd place shadow and 6th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Went into a group of 6, 3 died at Rocky Climb. Placed 89, 13'th Marauder. RNG Could have been better.

Last edited by Brooooo on Feb 26, 2013, 12:15:21 AM
Managed to push to 22 in the final minutes, great race all. GG
IGN: KingDanlol
KDL_
DanlolGG

Always looking for people to party with and make new friends!
Group of 3, Rank 87, #19 Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info