Season One, Race Event 9: Two Hour Party

You could still get to level 20 with the disconnects!?

...I gave up after 30 minutes due to the lag and disconnects. It killed me twice, both times I was in the submerged passage and perfectly capable of holding my own if not for the technical issues.

Oh well, every race I've tried to do has ended like this. I hope they can manage to fix it soon.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
Again, some ppl died.
But we had an asshole who slowed us down. I mean, its a race, dont care about items but he was stealing someone else uniq+2gcps. We kicked him.

Last minute i was alone and managed to level up w 10 seconds to go... to 22 :/ in Church
Damn, got some seriously bad luck with RNG this time around! Specced for a dual-wield Duelist using Cleave and literally got all 2-hand rares throughout the game, except for a rare dagger with nice stats that of course did not work with Cleave...
GG awesome race. Good Rng in this one.

#26 with my Solo Ranger.

No +1 Bow Gem but some nice Movespeed:

Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Good race guys.
GG nice race my best so far! Killed Hillock first and mmade it to rank 21 (lvl 27 and 84%) Solo !
Wonder if im first solo ranked?

no movement speed boots and no quicksilver -.- 28 would have been so easy with them
"
Valmar wrote:
Wrost race ever.
Impossible toplay in Europe, constant disconnects and crashes.
I change to america and bad ping and spikes, so I reach level 20 and stop playing :/

Not complaining or something I understand the beta and problems. Just noticing you GGG guys. Keep the good work,

EU reporting, the race was really great (except high latency and quick death in mud flats...). Enjoyed it much more than the previous which was really laggy for me.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
I died at the ledge first. 70% HP to 0 in like 1sec.

Also, the RNG gods were not with me that round.

I restarted and had a lot more luck. Got to lvl 21 and 50%.

Also had some extra luck and dropped this:
IGN: Tiamos

Really good luck on drops early on with scepters/mauls and HP rolls on jewelery. Still only got level 21 +75% because I was solo and I'm not very good at racing yet.

The wand and amulet dropped from hillock. sadly i was ranger, should have rerolled! But did stay ranger and had this bow to the end instead, so got very bad drops except hillock - ended up as lvl 22 :P
Last edited by Trancemaster on Feb 26, 2013, 12:10:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info